3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

10 minutes ago, TNHighSchoolFBFan said:

I was at the AC vs Elizabethton game Friday night. (I am not a fan of either school) After watching AC and the way their players act I hope Greenville comes in and beats them by the mercy rule. For a team that has never won anything, they are the most arrogant bunch of kids I have ever seen. Dont get me wrong they are a good team but the total disrespect they show towards the players on the other team is ridiculous. But sitting in the middle of their fans you quickly realize where it comes from. 

Well not sure about that. I have always seen this both ways. It is teenager and high school football has been going on forever. And you do have a few that make more of it then should. But for one year I ahve heard nothing on here but how Greeneville is going mercy rule AC they said that the beginning of last year and they keep saying that...even you say that so after a while AC fans like myself get tired of hearing Greeneville is the Alabama of High School football. So yeah I can understand why some fans are a little upset from hearing all this mercy rule for two years....who would not...and who would not be irritated. And Betsy and Greeneville stick together so when beat one bthe other gets upset. So yeah they has a grudge against Sister Betsy too......You have see all the post from Betsy and Greeneville to get a good history of what causes reaction. I myself just want a clean good game from both!!!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

11 minutes ago, TNHighSchoolFBFan said:

I was at the AC vs Elizabethton game Friday night. (I am not a fan of either school) After watching AC and the way their players act I hope Greenville comes in and beats them by the mercy rule. For a team that has never won anything, they are the most arrogant bunch of kids I have ever seen. Dont get me wrong they are a good team but the total disrespect they show towards the players on the other team is ridiculous. But sitting in the middle of their fans you quickly realize where it comes from. 

Hopefully Noe can keep his hands to himself Friday night and not grab the opposing teams in the nuts. It’s on the film 

11 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Hopefully Noe can keep his hands to himself Friday night and not grab the opposing teams in the nuts. It’s on the film 

OMGoosh lol that is bull crap. Your are crazy DevilMan....keep me laughing all the time...I have to laugh or I let you get in my head...too funny lmboff lol still laughing you gave me a good laugh this evening.haha

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

OMGoosh lol that is bull crap. Your are crazy DevilMan....keep me laughing all the time...I have to laugh or I let you get in my head...too funny lmboff lol still laughing you gave me a good laugh this evening.haha

It’s actually very true. I’ve talked to multiple Betsy parents as well as Ac parents I which it was confirmed. I have figured out that what you say if false about Gillum being family. 

Either im wrong or no one on the team wants to admit that they are related to and your idiotic ways.