3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

oh and i dont think willpower will have anything to do with the outcome of this one either....while im doling out famous sayings, here's another one i think we can all agree on...."If you think you have good willpower, try using it on diarrhea and see how things come out "

Lol he is on a roll

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Finally we have DevilMan in a corner. He now respects the Mavs and he should. Whatever I said about you DevilMan forget it. We can become friends set together one night at the game and share popcorn..lol maybe not share lol but at least we are on the same page. 

I’m pretty sure neither of you will ever be on the same page except the same posting page on coacht.....

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Finally we have DevilMan in a corner. He now respects the Mavs and he should. Whatever I said about you DevilMan forget it. We can become friends set together one night at the game and share popcorn..lol maybe not share lol but at least we are on the same page. 

AND you guys can share a drinkImage result for share drink

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

What in the Devil are you talking about? Greeneville wins this game but being at the pasture will have its up hill battle with the home cooking going on up there. Hopefully Noe can keeps his hands to himself and not grab private parts of the opposing teams players this game. 

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Like 1