3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

8 minutes ago, PrimetimePup77 said:

I have been watching this for a while... Mavinflight has had the green Apple trots form the mouth for a while... I have watched both Qb play in person and Case Ballard is hands down the better Qb... Martin is good but could not carry Ballards jock stap.. Just keep leading the band Mavinflight. Its about over for you!!

Ooch...well I really would not go that far...I watch both and I have a much different opinion. I will disagree to agree. There is one thing for certain Greeneville plays AC at home hostile revenge from last year environment and all that DevilMan has said lol :) The Mavs are Hungry :hungry:and have everything it takes to win this one at home. Mavs will be ready for you come Friday night and we will just have begun to fight...lol Get your tickets online because they will sell out quickly...

Congradulations too AC scheduling a winning season again .i knew you all could do it...but remeber AC and state champions are two words that will never be put together,greenville will put you back in your place(again) and after this year,back too the bottum of 3 and 7 .and 5 and 5  seasons....its almost cruel too give yourself hope,but i think its self inflicted,too think you can schedule a state run,you can talk the talk mavinflight but your team has never walk the walk ..when all the smoke clears from the fireworks and the last whistle is blown you can count on one thing foresure.AC will loose and the hog will be sitting in a treestand  saturday morning watching the sunrise on a glorious morning and wondering if you have hung yourself  the night before or one of your second personalitys has convinced you thats there is always next year but hey isnt AC always a "next year" team..lol,lol,lol luv always hog.

53 minutes ago, PrimetimePup77 said:

I am not from Greeneville. Neutral .But grew up with Coach Ballard and have all respect for him and Cade. Have watched Martin play .. don't get me wrong he is a player but.... Cade is a much better qb. All comes down to trenches. I will be there. Good luck to both and hope both stay healthy. 

No don't get me wrong the Mavs, ....I am sure respect Greeneville and will have to play there best every down to win this game. I am sure it will be a good game and wish Greeneville and AC an injury free game. Yeah lot will be trenches. Our OL and DL will have to step up for Greeneville. There is no way we should use Betsy as a bench mark. We have to be ready and hungry is where we have to start and finish. Best of luck.

5 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Congradulations too AC scheduling a winning season again .i knew you all could do it...but remeber AC and state champions are two words that will never be put together,greenville will put you back in your place(again) and after this year,back too the bottum of 3 and 7 .and 5 and 5  seasons....its almost cruel too give yourself hope,but i think its self inflicted,too think you can schedule a state run,you can talk the talk mavinflight but your team has never walk the walk ..when all the smoke clears from the fireworks and the last whistle is blown you can count on one thing foresure.AC will loose and the hog will be sitting in a treestand  saturday morning watching the sunrise on a glorious morning and wondering if you have hung yourself  the night before or one of your second personalitys has convinced you thats there is always next year but hey isnt AC always a "next year" team..lol,lol,lol luv always hog.

And I thought they had roasted you at the Heritage Festival in CC. Next year. Lol Next year will will be in the he hunt for our second state championship...and CC will be looking for a way to keep players from moving to AC......

• Like 1

I was at the AC vs Elizabethton game Friday night. (I am not a fan of either school) After watching AC and the way their players act I hope Greenville comes in and beats them by the mercy rule. For a team that has never won anything, they are the most arrogant bunch of kids I have ever seen. Dont get me wrong they are a good team but the total disrespect they show towards the players on the other team is ridiculous. But sitting in the middle of their fans you quickly realize where it comes from. 

• Upvote 2