3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

On 11/10/2018 at 11:12 AM, woodby30 said:

I am sure they will be ready. I am just saying in my opinion. I obviously am not correct 100% of the time :) 

If someone spoke ill to your daughter i apologize.  This isn't GV and i assure you Ben Downs wouldn't stand for it.  Thats uncalled for......unless you're at Burley, Then its the norm.

6 hours ago, BVDevil said:

i got sidetracked today with a mysterious bug that has me in the training room getting treatment, but i'll be ready come gametime and i'[ll have something up in the next couple days........

Make sure you don't bring that bug to AC. We want to be healthy for the state.  However, You might want to give a rally to get the team cheered up...lol

On 11/10/2018 at 8:00 PM, BVDevil said:

i cant beleive i didnt know about this, but i just found out the reason AC only has seating on one side is so that when greeneville comes to play there, their fans get to sit next to and hopefully gain knowledge from people who know what Winning a championship feels like.

Whats cute about your comments is that it will eat at you forever after Friday.  Mavs 48 GV 36

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

this guy does some nice artwork....i also saw on his twitter page one of the big ole linemans in season work out video and he was squatting 445...that's freakin awesome....Im gona tell our 4th string kicker to step his game up, cause one of AC's linemen is only 150 pounds away from catching him...hehe

Lol

1 hour ago, exvol25 said:

If someone spoke ill to your daughter i apologize.  This isn't GV and i assure you Ben Downs wouldn't stand for it.  Thats uncalled for......unless you're at Burley, Then its the norm.

Sounds like another jealous sore loser from the cow pasture. Hopefully you can be a good sport after the cows lose again to the devils! 

It is no coincidence that AC didn't have an answer for Greeneville in the 2nd half last year. AC has a lot of talent, but by my count at least 7/8 AC kids play both ways, just like they did last year. This isn't an issue during the regular season when nearly every game is a blowout and you aren't playing starters into the 4th quarter, much less being challenged in a tight game. But I think this is a huge key to the game, especially if Greeneville runs the ball 30-35 times on offense. Almost all of AC's front 7 on defense goes both ways, which makes a huge difference when you play a team as physical as Greeneville.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hogdogger said:

WILL BE A CLOSE GAME FIRST HALF BUT GREENVILLE PULLS AWAY SECOND HALF..AC 14 greenville 35

I'd say this prediction is about as accurate as the one you made about the Elizabethton game.

hogdogger

Elizabethton vs Anderson

hogdogger replied to EHSTrack06's topic in Class 3A & Class 4A

Well it looks like AC is going too get too play at least 1 football game this year...besty 35. Ac 7..

14 hours ago, hogdogger said:

WILL BE A CLOSE GAME FIRST HALF BUT GREENVILLE PULLS AWAY SECOND HALF..AC 14 greenville 35

You also made this prediction on that thread.  Hard to keep your hatin' straight isn't it.  

hogdogger

Elizabethton vs Anderson

hogdogger replied to EHSTrack06's topic in Class 3A & Class 4A

Elizabeth 43 AC 7 mark it down.
Edited by MavMaximus