3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

10 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

It’s actually very true. I’ve talked to multiple Betsy parents as well as Ac parents I which it was confirmed. I have figured out that what you say if false about Gillum being family. 

Either im wrong or no one on the team wants to admit that they are related to and your idiotic ways. 

Your the one that figured me out in the beginning on Facebook now you are taking backwater. Lol whatever remember when I used Facebook but shut it down when you found me. Lol that's ok...

The definition of the Bubble Screen

An offensive play in which an eligible receiver lines up on the wide side of the field and cuts quickly towards the quarterback immediately after the snap to receive a pass. The offense will attempt to get a series of blockers out in front of the receiver so that the player can gain yards after the catch.

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The definition of the Bubble Screen

An offensive play in which an eligible receiver lines up on the wide side of the field and cuts quickly towards the quarterback immediately after the snap to receive a pass. The offense will attempt to get a series of blockers out in front of the receiver so that the player can gain yards after the catch.

You know it’s coming but can’t do anything to stop it. When you put an extra guy over to try and take it away you’ll leave something else exposed! 

PICK YOUR POISON!!!

The Devils are coming to town and taking the cows to the slaughterhouse!!!

14 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You know it’s coming but can’t do anything to stop it. When you put an extra guy over to try and take it away you’ll leave something else exposed! 

PICK YOUR POISON!!!

The Devils are coming to town and taking the cows to the slaughterhouse!!!

And the answer to Friday nights bubble screen will be......Pick 6 touchdown Mavericks! It will not work in the Bull Ring !!....Watch and weep..

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations Stanton Martin AC Mr Football finalists ok n his way to Mr. Football 2018 and a state championship! Hip hip hooray!!

You  really think Martin likes Ballard enough to go cookeville and watch the Devils win thier 4th? Im sure he's a great and humble young man but i think that might be asking a little too much of him

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

BVD .....where is that watered down video...I know you not allowed to say what you think...so it will probably be something we already know.... Alabama at AC...I mean Greeneville at AC...... something politically correct lol :)

i got sidetracked today with a mysterious bug that has me in the training room getting treatment, but i'll be ready come gametime and i'[ll have something up in the next couple days........

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

If the AC announcer comes out ready to play and does not have a cold we should be just fine. I think he could make the difference in a huge victory for the Mavericks. I have noticed when he is feeling good and ready to announce, the Mavericks play lights out football when at home ! He is one Great announcer! 

ha ha ha, now you're just straight up trolling, that guy couldnt announce his way out of a wet paper .......wait, or is it " that guy couldnt announce in one hand and shi........no thats not it....oh heck, i remember now.....Someone cut the power to the pressbox, the loumouth lady in the 12th row of the stall (that sounds like rosanne barr on methamcrackaroids,  will be yelling enough annoying nonsense to keep the earplug stores in clinton open  late friday night. I know amazon is tired of delivering box after box of tbem to my house....i just want to be prepared

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This will get all Mavericks fired up and ready to rumble !

this guy does some nice artwork....i also saw on his twitter page one of the big ole linemans in season work out video and he was squatting 445...that's freakin awesome....Im gona tell our 4th string kicker to step his game up, cause one of AC's linemen is only 150 pounds away from catching him...hehe

Edited by BVDevil

9 hours ago, TNHighSchoolFBFan said:

I was at the AC vs Elizabethton game Friday night. (I am not a fan of either school) After watching AC and the way their players act I hope Greenville comes in and beats them by the mercy rule. For a team that has never won anything, they are the most arrogant bunch of kids I have ever seen. Dont get me wrong they are a good team but the total disrespect they show towards the players on the other team is ridiculous. But sitting in the middle of their fans you quickly realize where it comes from. 

Greeneville fans maybe cocky and loud but those boys on the field are a great bunch of respectable kids and we couldn't be prouder Ballard would check them real quick if they acted like AC.

• Like 2