3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

Great game Devils ! I liked when they caught coach Ballard going in at the half and ask his thoughts."Surprised" was his answer.I don't think any of us expected a first half like that.A great season for AC and I wish all their seniors the best as they go forward in the life.As one of your fans said in an earlier post ,it is just a game .In the long run and I know it doesn't seem like it now, there are a lot more important things in life.Not only for you but those Devil seniors as well. like your health  and family,then  getting an education and making a living for yourself and maybe your own kids some day.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Great game Devils ! I liked when they caught coach Ballard going in at the half and ask his thoughts."Surprised" was his answer.I don't think any of us expected a first half like that.A great season for AC and I wish all their seniors the best as they go forward in the life.As one of your fans said in an earlier post ,it is just a game .In the long run and I know it doesn't seem like it now, there are a lot more important things in life.Not only for you but those Devil seniors as well. like your health  and family,then  getting an education and making a living for yourself and maybe your own kids some

You forgot to mention mortgage payments, irs audits, the pain of divorce then getting layednoff at the factory.

33 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

You forgot to mention mortgage payments, irs audits, the pain of divorce then getting layednoff at the factory.

That's why I said get an education,so they don't have to work two full time jobs into their 40's like Batman did.Then slow down to about 60 hours a week  .That's if they are lucky to make it that far because their health is shot from working like a mine mule.

6 hours ago, BVDevil said:

OUTSTANDING fireworks display and i even must commend your announcer...very classy at the end of the game wishing the devils luck moving fwd and even said to " bring the gold ball back to east tn"....now to the game.....actually, nevermind, nothing i can say about this game can describe just how badly AC was beaten tonight in every single aspect of the game. Both teams have had this game in their crosshairs since the season started, the difference being AC made this game the epicenter of thier existence and let everyone, including Greeneville know it, where as Greeneville has just been business like all year long. The better team showed why they are the better team tonight. I actually feel sorry for most of the AC kids. Marquise Gallager is a class act and i am happy i was able to find him after the game and tell him so.

Good to Meet ya at Game BVD  ... Congrats ..I really had no doubt it would not be a game  .. alot of talent on that team for sure  ... 2, 5 , 6 , 21, 11, 55 , 20 , 47  .... and on and on .. no problem bringing back the Gold Ball to ET  ...  AC  just didnt have an answer  ---  most of their yards camr from a scrambling AC QB  who was able to find a open receiver down field  ...  and I dont know what #55 issue was - I think he just liked being seen ..either get a hekmet that fits or a better chin strap - he get hit and helmet come off and lay there like he was hurt ... then her would act like he  was Billy Bad A  ... there are some good kids on AC team as you pointed out though .. anyway have a safe trip to Nash  and then to Cookeville  ..  ya need to scout Henry Co  ... I would guess !!!!!  

2 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Good to Meet ya at Game BVD  ... Congrats ..I really had no doubt it would not be a game  .. alot of talent on that team for sure  ... 2, 5 , 6 , 21, 11, 55 , 20 , 47  .... and on and on .. no problem bringing back the Gold Ball to ET  ...  AC  just didnt have an answer  ---  most of their yards camr from a scrambling AC QB  who was able to find a open receiver down field  ...  and I dont know what #55 issue was - I think he just liked being seen ..either get a hekmet that fits or a better chin strap - he get hit and helmet come off and lay there like he was hurt ... then her would act like he  was Billy Bad A  ... there are some good kids on AC team as you pointed out though .. anyway have a safe trip to Nash  and then to Cookeville  ..  ya need to scout Henry Co  ... I would guess !!!!!  

Henry County? 

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Fulton Coaching staff was at Ac lastnight. Said they’ll be in Cookeville watching us as well. Must be our fans or something lol

Probably like myself when I'm not watching the Devils.I can appreciate seeing other great quality football programs that have set the standard in Tennessee for decades, Maryville and Alcoa.