3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

21 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

Just seen on twitter Greeneville vs. Anderson County is on WVLT back to back TV games looks like everyone will get to see this big game.... 

Yesssss. I just hope the diamond clear media is.........Clear and speech visual is in sink and that they show the second half online stream. Lol

36 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations to the Beast Ryan Moog what a game Friday Night. 

I would not call that slow, DevilMan lol

Just wait till Friday cow Man. Btw I heard that no one on the Ac team knows who you are and that no one on the coaching staff has a family member living in Seattle..............

i have a confession to make  fellas....i've been debating on whether or not to even admit this on here or not, but ultimately ive decided that as much smack as i've talked this year on here, then its only right for me to also admit it when something scares me and i got to admit, THIS one scares me. I'm scared to death that the AC fans will all commit suicide around 9-930 friday night when they realize their season is over and once again, its at the hands of the Devil!!! just remember AC fans, there's always next season.

8 hours ago, LarryGee77 said:

It is my understanding that the owner of the firework pyro company donates all fireworks for each game costs the school or program nothing.  Plus if you are to make a statement like this you must be an expert builder, contractor, surveyor etc.  What's to say that building stands on the other side is even possible.  I've never been there but my school was one sided because of that reason.  Looking at it using the eyeball test is one thing and actually being able to do it is another.  Just my 2 cents.

im not a builder, contractor, surveyor or even a donut baker, but i am still visually capable to see that there is PLENTY of room over there to build some stands. Im sure AC has/had a legit reason why they dont have stands over there and i guess its really none of our buisiness, i would just think that a school and community as football crazy as AC is would have a better set up...

5 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i have a confession to make  fellas....i've been debating on whether or not to even admit this on here or not, but ultimately ive decided that as much smack as i've talked this year on here, then its only right for me to also admit it when something scares me and i got to admit, THIS one scares me. I'm scared to death that the AC fans will all commit suicide around 9-930 friday night when they realize their season is over and once again, its at the hands of the Devil!!! just remember AC fans, there's always next season.

I love you man...

6 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Ha ha ya you got me on that one....I thought ok here we go finally BVD is admiting AC is the best lol...funny

When is BVD media ready to view I am sure the students will love to see it...