3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

2 minutes ago, TomJoad said:

Yep. To go along with Moog’s 200+ and Gallahar’s 100 + rushing. 

Betsy doesn't defend that run very well. It should have been a no-brainer if you watched the tape of the Greeneville/Betsy game. I am curious how Witten's play calling changed when he lost his QB.

33 minutes ago, TomJoad said:

But it ain’t about stats. It’s about destiny!

Throw out all the stats for this one.  It's about who can control the ball and has less mental mistakes!  No doubt both teams will want it.  Better get to the game early if you want a seat for this one.

Edited by Romansfive8

6 minutes ago, barb said:

Betsy doesn't defend that run very well. It should have been a no-brainer if you watched the tape of the Greeneville/Betsy game. I am curious how Witten's play calling changed when he lost his QB.

He looked a little shell shocked on the sidelines. Guess I would have too. Elizabethton was overmatched. I’m going to be hyperbolic most of the time to match your insane posters but here goes objectivity:  this game should be close. My only real concern — the kind of thing to keep me up at night — is a lack of depth.