3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

12 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Actually yes There is plenty of room for stands on the other side. Just my two cents. But hey they can do what they chose not my call. That was just a joke on fireworks. They have a great entry and as I said before tons of nice people. Just one little group particular creates issues for them all.

Sorry I must not have explained what I meant....the ground may or may not be capable of having stands over there which was the case at my old school.  In 40 years I would think that admin at AC would have considered stands over there by now and still not having them should tell you that there is a reason for that other than money.  That's what I meant.

We finally get to send my beloved genuine idiot friend and colleague home for Thanksgiving......The Mr.Devilman.... You have met your match this time.....AC has been waiting on this all year and same goes for the state of Tennessee....You will be coming to AC and you will not leave without a loss. As with your sister Betsy she is waiting for you at the Thanksgiving table.....Do not keep Betsy waiting.....LOL :)

42 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We finally get to send my beloved genuine idiot friend and colleague home for Thanksgiving......The Mr.Devilman.... You have met your match this time.....AC has been waiting on this all year and same goes for the state of Tennessee....You will be coming to AC and you will not leave without a loss. As with your sister Betsy she is waiting for you at the Thanksgiving table.....Do not keep Betsy waiting.....LOL :)

Greeneville will NOT lose this game! Put your money where your mouth is!!!