CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

22 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

McKenzie was relevant back when I was on here regular before this stint. You may find this shocking but no one in middle Tennessee cares about anything west of Lawrenceburg. I can assure you nobody over here has been keeping tabs on the Huntingdon/McKenzie rivalry lol

Honestly, why would you understand rivalries.

Cornersville has been everyone's nail for so long you have no clue what anything looks like other than a hammer.

20 hours ago, footballover said:

Expecting a packed house Friday night! Anyone remember last time Paul Ward Stadium was full on both sides?

You all brought a great number last season, I would expect the same with us. We travel VERY well. You let everyone know that the BULLDOGS are coming, the town of Cornersville is coming, ALL OF MARSHALL COUNTY is coming, and we are coming for a win, because that is what we do! 

(For the life of me I can't remember what movie the inspiration for this came from)

(tombstone...figured it out)

Oh...make sure the concession stand and restrooms are fully stocked and ready. Thank you for hosting!

Edited by Jobres76

15 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Well look at that.

Cb says he is in the floor laughing and looks who follows along just like a dork fish.

a dork fish? are you taking cues from a 2nd grader? i only ask because that’s the best thing ive seen you post.

hats off to your ghost writer. :flower:

Edited by snoball5278

9 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

a dork fish? are you taking cues from a 2nd grader? i only ask because that’s the best thing ive seen you post.

hats off to your ghost writer. :flower:

Guess Bill Engvall is a little advanced for you.

I will try to keep things down to your grade level, which from your comment must be the 2nd grade.

19 minutes ago, footballover said:

Can't wait to get ahold of Mr. Football semi finalist Whitaker. You will see who the real Mr Football is just like Mt Pleasant did

he’s a finalist; the semi’s were last week (keep up).

and with all do respect to 13 from MTP, if you’re thinking he and whitaker are in the same stratosphere, then boy are you in for a surprise. 

• CoachT locked this topic