CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

7 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

What type offense does each team run? Spread?

I would love to tell you...but I got in trouble by another poster that I was giving away too many secrets by posting stats, so I will let someone else answer your fine question that is actually about football. Thank you for your inquiry!

Edited by Jobres76

28 minutes ago, footballover said:

Can't wait to get ahold of Mr. Football semi finalist Whitaker. You will see who the real Mr Football is just like Mt Pleasant did

We have seen the real Mr. Football each week. On a separate note, did anyone from Huntingdon get invited to the East/West all-star game because we have one of those too? 

Signed,

A curious fan

18 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

he’s a finalist; the semi’s were last week (keep up).

and with all do respect to 13 from MTP, if you’re thinking he and whitaker are in the same stratosphere, then boy are you in for a surprise. 

#13 from MTP was a very classy young man. Heck the whole team was. Nice to see. 

32 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I would love to tell you...but I got in trouble by another poster that I was giving away too many secrets by posting stats, so I will let someone else answer your fine question that is actually about football. Thank you for your inquiry!

If a coach paid any attention to anything on this message board he ought to be fired!

34 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

We have seen the real Mr. Football each week. On a separate note, did anyone from Huntingdon get invited to the East/West all-star game because we have one of those too? 

Signed,

A curious fan

Considering you have to be a senior to play in that game and Huntingdon is a loaded jr team then the answer you’re looking for is no. Maybe next year though.

• CoachT locked this topic