CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 hours ago, fullbackdive said:

Good luck to Mr Whitaker for being named finalist for Mr Football. I believe that streams at 2pm for those interested. Still bitter about Ensley not even being mentioned as a semi finalist but his time will come 

It happens. Our rb has 2500 yards at the end of regular season not mention. Had 2700 and some change after play offs. 

On another note could you imagine living in a world where huntingdon could actually throw the ball. Keep the success of running now but complete 10ish passes a game.  They would be Alcoa status. But luckily we don’t and they can only complete about four passes a year. 

18 minutes ago, lcfalcon11 said:

It happens. Our rb has 2500 yards at the end of regular season not mention. Had 2700 and some change after play offs. 

On another note could you imagine living in a world where huntingdon could actually throw the ball. Keep the success of running now but complete 10ish passes a game.  They would be Alcoa status. But luckily we don’t and they can only complete about four passes a year. 

Huntingdon can in fact, throw the ball. Just hasn’t had to very often.

10 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Well the way WC threw it on Cville it won’t take much of a pass game other then a lob ball for them to throw it on Cville from what I saw Friday 

WC had a few good passes. But let’s not forget this WC team lead against y’all going into halftime and gave Huntingdon just as much of a fight as with us. Not to mention according to many we got the best of WC

1 hour ago, lcfalcon11 said:

ridiculous 

6 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

WC had a few good passes. But let’s not forget this WC team lead against y’all going into halftime and gave Huntingdon just as much of a fight as with us. Not to mention according to many we got the best of WC

Not “y’all” I’m not a Huntingdon fan I’m a WC fan, just saying we threw it all over Cville, I think Huntingdon can throw a bit also 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I think they could possibly. I know Ensley is a good athlete and can throw it, but I’ve never seen him have to throw it in a crucial moment of the game. 

I believe this will be a big factor seeing that he has never been pressured into having to throw the ball. This being if we are able to stop the run, which I think were more than capable of

Just now, DawgsBy90 said:

I believe this will be a big factor seeing that he has never been pressured into having to throw the ball. This being if we are able to stop the run, which I think were more than capable of

Finally some football talk on here haha..jk. Yes I believe cornersville is capable of doing so. He is kind of a side are throwing QB which I never have been a fan of so it’s like a shot put when he releases. 

• CoachT locked this topic