CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 minutes ago, footballover said:

Did you notice how 95% of the plays that Cornersville ran were to their left side? Did you notice how there was never a change on defense besides subbing a couple defensive lineman? Swenson and Miller are one in the same and both need to go

Did you notice how they scored 13 points??? If I would have told you before the game cornersville is only going to score  13 points you would have bet your life’s saving we would have won

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

No. Your coach does a better job in the regular season than this. Go back and look at stats (in the big games... Milan, ect…) over the last few years. The deeper into the playoffs you get the tighter the play calling. Not trying to stir the pot, but I posted the same last year and it's still true. Be careful what you wish for though, great coaches don't grow on trees.

And look at Ensley’s stats in the big games this year

5 minutes ago, footballover said:

Did you notice how 95% of the plays that Cornersville ran were to their left side? Did you notice how there was never a change on defense besides subbing a couple defensive lineman? Swenson and Miller are one in the same and both need to go

My thoughts exactly... at least you and I watched the same game. 

3 minutes ago, MustangNation007 said:

Did you notice how they scored 13 points??? If I would have told you before the game cornersville is only going to score  13 points you would have bet your life’s saving we would have won

So who is that an indictment on? The players on offense or the coaches? 

Huntingdon players played well enough to win the game. The coaching staff didn't put them in the best position to make plays. And Cornersville took advantage of it tonight. 

3 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

So who is that an indictment on? The players on offense or the coaches? 

Huntingdon players played well enough to win the game. The coaching staff didn't put them in the best position to make plays. And Cornersville took advantage of it tonight. 

I think it’s an indictment of how good cornersville’s defense is. Best tackling team I have ever seen in high school. We made a couple of mental mistakes on offense that we haven’t made all year because we haven’t played in a close game. But putting the blame on our defense or defensive coaching  is absurd

• Like 1

Great game Cornersville!  Disappointed, but hats off! Y’all are the better team period. Shoulda coulda woulda.... not about to call for Swenson head after 24-2 the last 2 seasons.... I was in the Fire  Fulmer camp, and I learned my lesson. 

Go get that Gold! Y’all have a great team, and awesome fan support!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MustangNation007 said:

I think it’s an indictment of how good cornersville’s defense is. Best tackling team I have ever seen in high school. We made a couple of mental mistakes on offense that we haven’t made all year because we haven’t played in a close game. But putting the blame on our defense or defensive coaching  is absurd

Defense played their hearts out. Cornersville found a hole and kept going to it over and over. That's coaching 

• CoachT locked this topic