CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

7 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

His playoffs record is horrible and no where close to acceptable. 

I’d love to win the Gold ball every year, but Jesus.... Huntingdon is always in the conversation. I’m as disappointed as anybody, but there’s only going to be 1, 1A team in the state that’s not going to be disappointed at the end of the season. Let’s not be totally delusional here.  We’re not the only town in Tennessee that takes this game serious. Cornersville is a great football town with a great senior led team. Huntingdon is a great football town with a really good Junior heavy team. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

We run the same stuff as we have all year 

No you didn't. Y'all spread the ball around with that misdirection to perfection in regular season then tonight became very one dimensional except for the few pass plays. Someone posted earlier that you can't keep running the same thing and keep advancing, well that's wrong to, you better keep running what got you to this point and putting 50 points a game on the board or this is the result you get. If it ain't broke don't fix it! As for the play calling, I thought Cville was a little off their game and gave up some opportunity's by running the same play to much on the first couple drives before their coach opened it up a little. Your better to adjust what your already doing as the game goes than to come in with it already adjusted. I hate the way the season ended for this group of boys from Huntingdon, they will always be winners, lots of teams would trade records with them over the past two seasons so keep your heads up boys and be proud of a great two year run y'all seniors had

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Best team won tonight. Great game of old fashioned football. Who y'all think won the hitting contest. Both teams laid the wood tonight.

Agree. It was an old fashion game. Good hitting by both teams. Those are games where like. Hats off to both teams. It was a nail biter til the end. One of those games you hate to seee anyone lose. Proud of my dawgs. Great job guys.  Now it’s old man bedtime. 

• CoachT locked this topic