Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

3 minutes ago, Corteztheleo said:

Your QB doesn’t have that many yards I’ve researched him 23 is an amazing player though and 8 hasn’t been the same Since his injury last year.  Your QB has 7 tds the season with 4 interceptions with only 824 passing yards buddy . And you named only one defensive player we have 11 we have a back that has 1300 with 13 tds .... need more? 

soooo i just made up a number?????? :D Those are 100% his numbers coming straight from the sideline statistician! 7 TD!??? HAHAHA he had 5 in one game! And i was mentioning just a defender with crazy numbers of course our entire defense is good our linebacker core gets 1 20 tackle player each week.  Cant wait for this game to kickoff though should be a good one!

43 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

soooo i just made up a number?????? :D Those are 100% his numbers coming straight from the sideline statistician! 7 TD!??? HAHAHA he had 5 in one game! And i was mentioning just a defender with crazy numbers of course our entire defense is good our linebacker core gets 1 20 tackle player each week.  Cant wait for this game to kickoff though should be a good one!

If your talking about his career fine. I’ve looked on different 4a website where coaches had to report stats . BUT ... yes should be a good game can’t wait to finish this conversation tomorrow night 

1 hour ago, Corteztheleo said:

Do you actually believe you guys will beat us by 3 touchdowns .? When you guys scored once of SouthSide defense in that was within the 3 yard line? And a pick six . That team you guys beat 6-13 we beat 26-7 .. 

The NS and SS game was closer than the score appeared. Acting like NS mowed them down isn’t very factual. SS had a 7-6 lead in the 4th qt but turned the ball over 4 times(I think 3 int’s and a fumble). Give NS credit, they did take turn overs and turn them into points. That’s something the Jackets will need to do this week if given the oppurtunity. Your “research”on Springfield’s QB is terribly wrong. He does have something like 2800 some odd all purpose yards, and serval all purpose TD’s. I really don’t see this game being a blowout either way myself. 

6 minutes ago, Corteztheleo said:

If your talking about his career fine. I’ve looked on different 4a website where coaches had to report stats . BUT ... yes should be a good game can’t wait to finish this conversation tomorrow night 

No, not career, that’s this years true numbers. Sometimes game stats don’t get reported on every website for every game. Just saying....

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

you cant argue with ignorant people bro lol..just give it up and let them watch the show....all football lights go out for good in jackson friday