Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

9 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

soooo i just made up a number?????? :D Those are 100% his numbers coming straight from the sideline statistician! 7 TD!??? HAHAHA he had 5 in one game! And i was mentioning just a defender with crazy numbers of course our entire defense is good our linebacker core gets 1 20 tackle player each week.  Cant wait for this game to kickoff though should be a good one!

Brother, you can’t say you know football then say stuff like your lbs are getting 20 tackles a game. That is just silly sir. Coach Wilson would get laughed at if he tried to turn in stats like that. 12 tackles a game would put you in the running for All State easily. 20 tackles a game and your an All American, there are no All Americans on your defense. Unless a parent is doing the tackles.......Also yes your defense has improved but it is by no means your strength. Wish I could go to this game, it’s going to be amazing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Brother, you can’t say you know football then say stuff like your lbs are getting 20 tackles a game. That is just silly sir. Coach Wilson would get laughed at if he tried to turn in stats like that. 12 tackles a game would put you in the running for All State easily. 20 tackles a game and your an All American, there are no All Americans on your defense. Unless a parent is doing the tackles.......Also yes your defense has improved but it is by no means your strength. Wish I could go to this game, it’s going to be amazing.

We have had a LB get 20 tackles in "A" game a couple times this year, I dont think he actually meant we had anyone averaging 20 tackles a game.....lol

47 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

That is still pretty unbelievable, one game, sure. That’s an amazing game. A couple times a season, that is some pretty generous stat keeping. Being near the pile does not equal a tackle.

I actually didnt mean the same player did it twice but whatever.....lol

14 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

This team beat the team you barely beat last week Springfield, you might want to pump the brakes. You guys aren’t really amazing at stopping running qb’s, remember Ford Cooper from CHS? Trust me this #14 is way faster than Cooper. Neither team will beat the other by 3 td’s that I will guarantee. This may come down to turnovers and special teams because you are pretty evenly matched.

NS couldn't move the ball on SS. The reason the score was the way it was, SS turned the ball over 3 times back to back and gave NS great field position.  I saw the tape.