Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Mistake saying this year besides Peabody is a down year for region 7. Ask Gibson co. Because they did beat Peabody. Tca beat Gibson co. Throw Mckenzie in there. Plz. A down year for region 7 is when a team goes unscathed in region play in R7

Shows how tought region 7 is compared to other regions. CA went from 2013 to the very end of this season without losing a Region game

8 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Mistake saying this year besides Peabody is a down year for region 7. Ask Gibson co. Because they did beat Peabody. Tca beat Gibson co. Throw Mckenzie in there. Plz. A down year for region 7 is when a team goes unscathed in region play in R7

Not a mistake sir. R7 is a beast region. But this season there really wasnt a team to prove they were worth being scared of except Peabody,and yes UC just because of their history. No disrespect to the others especially GC, they had a really good year and have something building.

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

On offense they have great speed and they like to run to the out side. They also like to run a QB draw. They also like to throw little slant passes. They are big and fast. Nothing we havent seen.  Defense they have great LB. I think Waverly will be able to throw the ball very well against them which will open up our running game. They have great special teams also. They are really good. We are very good also. Its going to be loud in Trenton tomorrow they have very loud fans. I think we win by two TDs. 

Yes we can get load!  Ready for tomorrow night.  I promise you will hear me.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:18 AM, Super8Dad said:

Man what's up with this dude, just out of nowhere, bam, hating hard too! It's cool, we need that moral support. The General must have went back to selling car ins because he dropped the ball on us this week. I'm glad the pioneer has stepped in to catch his slack! Gone be a good thread, I'm thinking 100 pages easy. 8-)

On 11/17/2018 at 12:28 AM, PHSRollTide said:

:shock: a hundred pages... lol

I told y'all we would hit 100 pages! 8-) And we still got the whole day to go! IT'S GAME DAY FELLAS! Finally it's here. In only a few short hours, all the polls, the debates, the Sos will no longer matter. And once and for all everyone will finally know that Waverly is the best football team in West Tennessee. B)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Super8Dad said:

I told y'all we would hit 100 pages! 8-) And we still got the whole day to go! IT'S GAME DAY FELLAS! Finally it's here. In only a few short hours, all the polls, the debates, the Sos will no longer matter. And once and for all everyone will finally know that Waverly is the best football team in West Tennessee. B)

You spelled Peabody wrong!! HaHa

• Like 1