Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

48 minutes ago, TNfootballfan37 said:

No I’m not making excuses, nor was I personally attacking your team. Unfortunately I don’t have the type of mindset you’d like to think I have. 

I was expressing my respect for Martin Smith as an athlete. His heart makes him who he is. If you think for one second my attitude and thinking matches your unrivaled negativity. You sir are very wrong. I’m quite the opposite. I’m not mad nor am I upset. My friend Yeti was right when he said earlier in the thread there’s no real discussion here. 

I’ll not respond to anything else here. I understand it’s a complete and total waste of time. Good luck to your team. 

Maybe sometime you will learn there are some classy folks in the world that have a positive attitude toward their team, as well as their  opponents. 

You have just found out, why it is so hard to like a TC fan!!  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Safe travels to everyone headed to the CreekBank, hopefully we can deliver and give everyone a good game, get here early tiger fans so you can see what hartsville is all about, bring umbrellas, ponchos, rain jackets, whatever you need to stay dry looks like it will rain at some point and for anyone that can’t make it, myself and Jerry “Cheese” Richmond will bring it to you live from 93.5 fm 1090 am and FunRadioTN app, pregame at 6:30 with kickoff set for 7. Go Jackets!

Gonna try and pick this up on the Funradiotn app over here in Poland and listen in. Please keep some score updates please just in case it doesn’t work.... several TC faithfuls here to listen

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You have just found out, why it is so hard to like a TC fan!!  

Based upon your posts and some of your buddies’ posts last week against TC, just think about the negative posts Meigs fans would have faced if Watertown had won. I don’t think their CoachT experience would have been any better this week.

I also think part of the problem is that Meigs has not been playing teams whose fans are likely to get on CoachT and talk about how they are going to whip or beat up on Meigs. If they know Meigs is going to beat them by 30 or 40 points why would they tout their team on CoachT. This may be the first time or one of a few times Meigs fans have gotten this much resistance.

i think most of the posts are in good fun. However, TC fans are probably accustomed to negative posts from opposing teams, because we play teams that are capable of beating us, and they don’t roll over and play dead on CoachT. 

4 minutes ago, JACKETFAN90 said:

Gonna try and pick this up on the Funradiotn app over here in Poland and listen in. Please keep some score updates please just in case it doesn’t work.... several TC faithfuls here to listen

1 minute ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Based upon your posts and some of your buddies’ posts last week against TC, just think about the negative posts Meigs fans would have faced if Watertown had won. I don’t think their CoachT experience would have been any better this week.

I also think part of the problem is that Meigs has not been playing teams whose fans are likely to get on CoachT and talk about how they are going to whip or beat up on Meigs. If they know Meigs is going to beat them by 30 or 40 points why would they tout their team on CoachT. This may be the first time or one of a few times Meigs fans have gotten this much resistance.

i think most of the posts are in good fun. However, TC fans are probably accustomed to negative posts from opposing teams, because we play teams that are capable of beating us, and they don’t roll over and play dead on CoachT. 

A lot of cupcakes on here this week, starting to get a sugar rush

14 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

I hope Meigs punches y’all in the mouth tonight on your home field! Perhaps this will knock you all down a couple knotches!!  

And as far as excuses go, your fan base is the worlds worst!! If you don’t believe me, go back and read the thread after H2O beat you on your own  field! 

Edited by H2Oman

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I hope Meigs punches y’all in the mouth tonight on your home field! Perhaps this will knock you all down a couple knotches!!  

And as far as excuses go, your fan base is the worlds worst!! If you don’t believe me, go back and read the thread after H2O beat you on your own DRY field! 

Watertown punched us last week but these boys have fight and never gave up. I’m sure Meigs will hit us in the mouth. Hopefully the Jackets can take it and keep swinging themselves. 

As for excuses, I agree 100%. Some of the posters on here were very upset and kept bringing up things from w3. I know excuses will be posted tonight as one of these teams will be headed home. But honestly when people are so invested in a team, they can only see through their school colors glasses. 

My opinion: give credit where credit is due, control what you can control (news flash: 99% positive none of us posting on here will be able to contribute in any way tonight so we have no control of this game) and move on! Less than 8 hrs until these kids line up and play the game we all love! Can’t wait!

12 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Dude stop eating or those kitty cats tonight will catch a mouse. 3 feast yesterday and now cupcakes. I hope little mouse has a big place to hide and sleep all this food off. 

I'm in a miniature hibernation state at the moment, hoping to leave my mouse hole by game time. May need you to roll me down to the fence tonight :roflolk:

51 minutes ago, JACKETFAN90 said:

Will do buddy, thanks for the listen, I’ll be sure to mention that tonight 

1 hour ago, TNfootballfan37 said:

No I’m not making excuses, nor was I personally attacking your team. Unfortunately I don’t have the type of mindset you’d like to think I have. 

I was expressing my respect for Martin Smith as an athlete. His heart makes him who he is. If you think for one second my attitude and thinking matches your unrivaled negativity. You sir are very wrong. I’m quite the opposite. I’m not mad nor am I upset. My friend Yeti was right when he said earlier in the thread there’s no real discussion here. 

I’ll not respond to anything else here. I understand it’s a complete and total waste of time. Good luck to your team. 

Maybe sometime you will learn there are some classy folks in the world that have a positive attitude toward their team, as well as their  opponents. 

you came at me, lady. 

I had said nothing to you and you threw your hat in the ring with an elementary insult about msg board grammar of all things. and then you followed that with an incredibly obtuse statement about how no one from trousdale could comprehend a kid having a tough row to hoe.

unfortunately, you don’t seem to have the mindset that you’d like to think you do.

don’t try and jump in the mud with the pigs and then climb back on your high horse and start the preaching while you’re still covered in mud.

spare me your sanctimoniousness.

• Upvote 2