Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

He for me is our secret weapon so to speak. I didnt want to talk much about him in case he didn't get to play or just to maybe even throw a wrench in your alls game plan. If he is healthy and gets to play I could imagine he will be the best back you've all seen this year. A big statement I know but I've seen him play and know the impact he has when he's on the field. If you thought Marion's Jaycob Saylors was a legitimate threat last year ( He obviously was, he helped end your season ) then I assure you Martin is the same caliber of player this year if not better in all honesty. If he's at full health and I'm not certain that he is or will even get to play. But our qb is definitely not the only threat we have. Especially when their both on the field. That being said, I hope you all have had a good Turkey day and look forward to serving the lot of you that hasnt given us much of a chance hopefully some well deserved crow. 

Maybe I shouldn't make the trip all the way from Alabama to see this game. According to the CoachT Big Ones voting,  Meigs County is favored by 58.8% of the voters. I heard two Nashville Tennessean sports writers picked Meigs to win too, and now Yeti is looking forward serving us crow. "Pore TC ain't got no chance". I think I will still make the trip just in case all these people are wrong.

Go Jackets!!!

5 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Maybe I shouldn't make the trip all the way from Alabama to see this game. According to the CoachT Big Ones voting,  Meigs County is favored by 58.8% of the voters. I heard two Nashville Tennessean sports writers picked Meigs to win too, and now Yeti is looking forward serving us crow. "Pore TC ain't got no chance". I think I will still make the trip just in case all these people are wrong.

Go Jackets!!!

You should make the trip. Swafford and Smith are worth the price of admission alone. You dont want to miss your chance to see a Mr. Football finalist and the one of the best backs in the state on the field at the same time now do you.

Edited by Tiger2

27 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

He for me is our secret weapon so to speak. I didnt want to talk much about him in case he didn't get to play or just to maybe even throw a wrench in your alls game plan. If he is healthy and gets to play I could imagine he will be the best back you've all seen this year. A big statement I know but I've seen him play and know the impact he has when he's on the field. If you thought Marion's Jaycob Saylors was a legitimate threat last year ( He obviously was, he helped end your season ) then I assure you Martin is the same caliber of player this year if not better in all honesty. If he's at full health and I'm not certain that he is or will even get to play, But our qb is definitely not the only threat we have. Especially when their both on the field. That being said, I hope you all have had a good Turkey day and look forward to serving the lot of you that hasnt given us much of a chance hopefully some well deserved crow. 

Thanks for the backup. I was about to give up trying to defend the Tigers against these TC folks.

It would be tough to go down again this year due in part to an injury.

I just hope Smith is ready to go but its hard to expect he will be full strength if he does get to play. Lets hope for the best.

and TC get ready because those Tigers are coming for you

14 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

You should make the trip. Swafford and Smith are worth the price of admission alone. You dont want to miss your chance to see a Mr. Football finalist and the one of the best backs in the state on the field at the same time now do you.

I will also get to watch two 2017 TC all-state players who are still Yellow Jackets. 

23 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Go Jackets!!!

You've got a good chance bud. Just like we do. If my remarks offended you I have to say your filtering through this thread looking for an attack on your team, seen the one of few statements where a Meigs fan has stated we can play with you guys and took offense to it. While all the while looking over or disregarding the never ending replies of Meigs not having a chance type of posts. Quite comical in that aspect sir.

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Peabody fan here... stopping by to wish both teams luck, I’m sure it should be a good one. We are in the top 4 and we have something to be proud of for these young men. If we win I’m looking for to chatting with whoever wins this game next week...

Appreciate it man, wish you all the best of luck as well. You all Shouldn't need it though #174.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You've got a good chance bud. Just like we do. If my remarks offended you I have to say your filtering through this thread looking for an attack on your team, seen the one of few statements where a Meigs fan has stated we can play with you guys and took offense to it. While all the while looking over or disregarding the never ending replies of Meigs not having a chance type of posts. Quite comical in that aspect sir.

Ok. Maybe we have a chance to win, but I was just getting depressed reading about your secret weapon and how I am going to be served crow after the game. Unfortunately, I can't eat crow because I am a vegetarian. Is there a vegetable I can eat instead of crow as punishment if TC loses?

20 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Ok. Maybe we have a chance to win, but I was just getting depressed reading about your secret weapon and how I am going to be served crow after the game. Unfortunately, I can't eat crow because I am a vegetarian. Is there a vegetable I can eat instead of crow as punishment if TC loses?

I would just top a crow with salad and just pick off the top. Would give that good crow aftertaste and scent without actually having to digest it. :lol:

Good luck tonight to both squads. Meigs is a region team for us, we've only met TC 3 time but in all three it was the semi's and the winner went in to get gold. Ton of respect for the jackets as well. Not making a prediction other than my early one. Gonna be a hard hitting game, both are physical. Wish I could be there.