1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

35 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I think it will hurt both teams.  The way I see it both teams can throw the ball. 

Whitwell is not one dimensional and neither is Greenback. 

True but if it does rain, Whitwell has the advantage in the run game. Both can pass but I believe we’re a better passing team but they are better in the run. 

23 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

If we are going to beat y’all I want it to be where there is no restrictions on y’all 

Rain or shine this will be a good game. Whitwell is the best team that GB has faced this year and I think GB is the best team whitwell has seen all year. 

Run game =whitwell

passing game=GB

Defence=GB 

special teams =whitwell 

just my opinion for what it’s worth lol. 

Just now, Gbnation said:

Rain or shine this will be a good game. Whitwell is the best team that GB has faced this year and I think GB is the best team whitwell has seen all year. 

Run game =whitwell

passing game=GB

Defence=GB 

special teams =whitwell 

just my opinion for what it’s worth lol. 

I’d say D could be equal 

Just now, WingoVFL said:

I’d say D could be equal 

I think our D is better according to the film that I have seen imo. I do like #4 for whitwell at linebacker. The reason I like our D better is because of our front 4 and the overall speed that we have. Whitwell has several speedy guys as well but I think overall speed GB has more. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I think our D is better according to the film that I have seen imo. I do like #4 for whitwell at linebacker. The reason I like our D better is because of our front 4 and the overall speed that we have. Whitwell has several speedy guys as well but I think overall speed GB has more. 

Dline yes but I’d have to go with our LBs 

Just now, WingoVFL said:

Dline yes but I’d have to go with our LBs 

LB’s definitely go to Whitwell. But will they play a big roll in the pass coverage? More than likely not unless their pressuring the QB. Run game will be hard to come by but GB will need to establish somewhat of a run game to even be able to pass the ball. Overall, it’s about as even as it can be.

2 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Depends on what we’re talking about. Physicality or overall defense? Won’t be able to just throw swing passes and go routes. Not with our athletes in the back end. 

We don’t know that this year, with 23 out and plus from film you guys haven’t played skilled players like ours either