1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No was co head coach 2015 and 16,was OC in 08.Kilpatrick was HC that year.

Ridge was in charge from 09 to 12,then Hicks 13 and 14.

I may step on some toes here but we had some very talented teams from 9 to 14 but just not the right man running the show....i would give anything if ryan would have started coaching in 09...we could be talking about some foolish numbers by now 

5 hours ago, muskox said:

I may step on some toes here but we had some very talented teams from 9 to 14 but just not the right man running the show....i would give anything if ryan would have started coaching in 09...we could be talking about some foolish numbers by now 

These words are soooo true!12 and 14 def would have turned out differently!

20 hours ago, muskox said:

In 13-14 we played buddy ball who ever the coaches liked was who got the job and there were some out of position in a big way. 

8 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree completely. 13-14 was just flat out horrible. 

Yep I hope the head coach we had then is not still coaching anywhere...man I wanted to walk across the field from our spot on the fence and just ask him what the heck are you trying to accomplish here...it was flat out torture