Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Went to college at TTU. Lots of old friends around Livingston, Monterey, Baxter, etc. Spent alot of time at Burgess falls , cumminhs falls window cliffs.

I spent a whole summer at Cummins falls. If you ever seen people repealing off the side in 2004, chances are it some me and some friends.

I grew up a couple miles down the road from cummins. Beautiful spot. Used to be only the locals knew about it. Turned it and window cliffs into state parks now..Guess there was to much trespassing and liability. Probably turn sh*t creek into a park one day. Wonder what they will call it then lol? And for y'all that didn't know it is a real place in Baxter. Hopefully we can take the tornado's up it friday..But they can't bring a paddle.

7 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

I grew up a couple miles down the road from cummins. Beautiful spot. Used to be only the locals knew about it. Turned it and window cliffs into state parks now..Guess there was to much trespassing and liability. Probably turn sh*t creek into a park one day. Wonder what they will call it then lol? And for y'all that didn't know it is a real place in Baxter. Hopefully we can take the tornado's up it friday..But they can't bring a paddle.

Like I said lots of great memories from putnam county, hoping for another one Friday night. 

55 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

I'm not going to lose any sleep over this board. If your not the ones making the comments then take take the reaction personally. Your not getting under my skin just giving those bozos some of their own medicine. 

Sounds like you are getting upset little buddy I bet you will be crying on Friday night once it’s all said and done I just hope you are man enough to come over to the squad and man up but we shall see can’t miss me I will be in a black hoddie smiling from ear to ear and it will say Haterz Athletics on it which you will be hating on us can’t wait to see ya!!!!!