Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

13 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

That Trickster meltdown is within reach now....I can feel it.

her temperature says this one is gonna b more epic than Trickster.....it appears HatterIsMoMadder has one foot over the ledge for sure.....back in the day....T popo woulda rammed her nosel into a corner over the reproductive tool gesture

Booger just sayin Tonoose03a.gif

Edited by Booger

12 hours ago, scots50 said:

You have consistently taken shots at every Alcoa poster on here and challenged their intelligence. You talk as if you are somehow intellectually superior. You attack and accuse some of us of working at McDonalds. Yet you have no clue who you are talking to.

Lastly, it appears you do not understand this board is where good natured, yet pointed, banter occurs. Good move getting off here; you are no match for these goons. Your superior intelligence has been pummeled like a baby seal. 

cause Booger nose stuff......10 to uno HatterHasCollapsed is still peepin in on T and seein what them Goons r doin

Booger just sayin :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Booger said:

her temperature says this one is gonna b more epic than Trickster.....it appears HatterIsMoMadder has one foot over the ledge for sure.....back in the day....T popo woulda rammed her nosel into a corner over the reproductive tool gesture

Booger just sayin Tonoose03a.gif

T popo obviously can’t eat twinkies, spread hate and monitor anything outside of Alcoa posts at one time Boog. :lol:

This has turned into a thread of immature trash talk and not about the game. I do know this, Alcoa has earned the respect they deserve as I also know UHS boys don't care about the past. They are playing this Friday . I have seen it on every level of sports, anything can happen on a Friday night.  I do hope that the Alcoa boys are taking this game as lightly as their fans on here. Good luck to all and no injuries on either side. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

This has turned into a thread of immature trash talk and not about the game. I do know this, Alcoa has earned the respect they deserve as I also know UHS boys don't care about the past. They are playing this Friday . I have seen it on every level of sports, anything can happen on a Friday night.  I do hope that the Alcoa boys are taking this game as lightly as their fans on here. Good luck to all and no injuries on either side. 

The Alcoa players and staff never take a game lightly. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

This has turned into a thread of immature trash talk and not about the game...  I do hope that the Alcoa boys are taking this game as lightly as their fans on here. 

putnamcountyfan: This has turned into a thread of immature trash talk and not about the game... 

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

putnamcountyfan: (Engages in immature trash talk) I do hope that the Alcoa boys are taking this game as lightly as their fans on here. 

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

putnamcountyfan: This has turned into a thread of immature trash talk and not about the game... 

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

putnamcountyfan: (Engages in immature trash talk) I do hope that the Alcoa boys are taking this game as lightly as their fans on here. 

:rolleyes: