Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

27 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

I'm thinking it was added in 2015 or so. Sooner or later the kickoff is going to be eliminated altogether. 

9 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

This was probably about the same time they eliminated the ground contact, pop-up kick. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Pop up kick was 2017 along with the blind-side block. 

I knew I was probably about right.

2 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

If you're referencing NFHS (not sure if this is what T$$AA uses or not) it says: "Any K player may recover the ball before it goes beyond R’s free-kick line if it is touched first by any receiver."  In the video, it appears the A player touches the ball first.  The rule says nothing about contact in 10 yds.

Thank you. Somebody with some sense!

2 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

If you're referencing NFHS (not sure if this is what T$$AA uses or not) it says: "Any K player may recover the ball before it goes beyond R’s free-kick line if it is touched first by any receiver."  In the video, it appears the A player touches the ball first.  The rule says nothing about contact in 10 yds.

The Alcoa player touches the ball before #2 from Upperman touches or tries to block him. Pretty simple it takes out your rule #6, 8, or 10. UPPERMAN BALL plain and simple. But I want you guys to clarify on the twitter photo about Gary Rankin saying Im gonna get you guys some more help next weekend? Y'all have 26 assistant coaches already and you can't add any players so where is he getting this help from? Inquiring minds want to know??

4 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

The Alcoa player touches the ball before #2 from Upperman touches or tries to block him. Pretty simple it takes out your rule #6, 8, or 10. UPPERMAN BALL plain and simple. But I want you guys to clarify on the twitter photo about Gary Rankin saying Im gonna get you guys some more help next weekend? Y'all have 26 assistant coaches already and you can't add any players so where is he getting this help from? Inquiring minds want to know??

Not a Fan of Either team but I think you need to get your eyes checked.  If you will Look at the Film (Seconds 5-7) and put it in Slow Motion #2 actually makes Contact with #19 for Alcoa before he touches the ball and before the Ball goes 10 yards.  So the Official got the call right no matter if your Butt Hurt about it or not. Was it a Bang Bang Play absolutely but when you actually slow it down and stop being a Homer you will see you are WRONG.

36 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Not a Fan of Either team but I think you need to get your eyes checked.  If you will Look at the Film (Seconds 5-7) and put it in Slow Motion #2 actually makes Contact with #19 for Alcoa before he touches the ball and before the Ball goes 10 yards.  So the Official got the call right no matter if your Butt Hurt about it or not. Was it a Bang Bang Play absolutely but when you actually slow it down and stop being a Homer you will see you are WRONG.

:thumb: 

3 hours ago, daddymacvols said:

8684-D549-2710-4-B05-BEAE-6-C5-FE4127567

4 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

:roflolk:

4 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

LLLLLLLLLLLIAR.

696850522_ScreenShot2018-11-25at6_21_57PM.png.9ff494d7636264312d8f2a76cfaf93c8.png

Give me the next view Mr. Johnny don't stop it with this right here to make it look like he hit him please go another 1sec and the Alcoa player goes low and our guy is not touching him even though this shot right here would make you think he does. He does not until #19 touches the ball but that's not even what the official called. They didn't have a clue either way. If they would have called him hitting him before the ball gets there, there would have been a penalty but was there a penalty on this play? No there wasn't. Nobody approached my question about Gary Rankin saying he was gonna get the boys some more help this weekend, where's he gonna get this help from? 

4 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

Give me the next view Mr. Johnny don't stop it with this right here to make it look like he hit him please go another 1sec and the Alcoa player goes low and our guy is not touching him even though this shot right here would make you think he does. He does not until #19 touches the ball but that's not even what the official called. They didn't have a clue either way. If they would have called him hitting him before the ball gets there, there would have been a penalty but was there a penalty on this play? No there wasn't. Nobody approached my question about Gary Rankin saying he was gonna get the boys some more help this weekend, where's he gonna get this help from? 

:bored: