CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

LC did not have to account for Eli Woodard last year (well, they did and we scored a TD on that drive lol). Also, Henlee Mitchell is leaps and bounds better than he was at this point last year. That’s not a slight to him, that’s just how much he has improved.

The LC fans are telling themselves the same team they played last year returns Friday. Whatever helps you sleep at night I supposed lol.

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I’m thinking Cornersville 28-7/35-7 with LC tacking on a TD late. Maybe since @shockernation is related to Coach Cook, Randolph will call the dogs off before then.  After all, you guys have been a joy this whole week. 

You really think we will score? All I hear is about shutouts...and dollar general is taking over the world 

LC will be the 3rd best opponent we played this season behind Huntingdon/WC.

I bet WC/LC would be a heck of a game. You guys should contact Coach Rice and see if you 2 can workout a bowl game after Friday. 

The winner can play Huntingdon in the “We Should Really Be Playing Basketball But We Can’t Just Let Go” Bowl sponsored by Boyette’s.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I bet WC/LC would be a heck of a game. You guys should contact Coach Rice and see if you 2 can workout a bowl game after Friday. 

The winner can play Huntingdon in the “We Should Really Be Playing Basketball But We Can’t Just Let Go” Bowl sponsored by Boyette’s.

894E2EF5-08EA-4DB7-983A-B7A69A0DB12D.gif

14 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I was truly afraid you used it all up last week...and I was right 

21 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I really hope Cornersville thinks this is the same LC team they faced last year. If so they will be in for a rude awakening. Imo Cornersville is better than last year but so is LC. Lake Co will be the best team Cornersville has seen all year. Don't be surprised if LC doesn't shock the state Friday night. It will not be a surprise to the LC faithful. I hope for an injury free game and safe ride to and from the game.