CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

1 minute ago, leadfarmer said:

You are way off base if you think Coach Randolph and his staff need to give his players a little extra motivation. 

All staffs do it. Booster clubs, managers, etc. or some of your own players. I wonder who come up with the idea for all the players to wear stuck in their pads and leave them on the field after the game. That’s a little Hollyweird if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

All staffs do it. Booster clubs, managers, etc. or some of your own players. I wonder who come up with the idea for all the players to wear stuck in their pads and leave them on the field after the game. That’s a little Hollyweird if you ask me.

We aren't Marion County. 

Just now, leadfarmer said:

Likewise. I didn't take offense to it. Context gets lost over the interwebs from time to time.

My thoughts on this game are this. If LC can move the ball through the air just enough and their D comes to play, I believe it’ll be a close game. I know LC has Dezmon Johnson but I do not believe he will be effective enough for them to win the game on the ground. Cville defense is too stout to give up that many rush yards. If LC can’t move the ball through the air at least a little bit, they won’t stand a chance. If they do happen to throw the ball down the field effectively, they could be within striking distance at the end of the game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cherokee23 said:

My thoughts on this game are this. If LC can move the ball through the air just enough and their D comes to play, I believe it’ll be a close game. I know LC has Dezmon Johnson but I do not believe he will be effective enough for them to win the game on the ground. Cville defense is too stout to give up that many rush yards. If LC can’t move the ball through the air at least a little bit, they won’t stand a chance. If they do happen to throw the ball down the field effectively, they could be within striking distance at the end of the game.

Pretty good assessment. The weather plays in our favor Friday night. 100% chance of rain.

5 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Pretty good assessment. The weather plays in our favor Friday night. 100% chance of rain.

What is this? The orange is the OLD black and a cornersville group hug,!! Smh

it’s all good, Cherokee has some valid points, and we are still flying low under the radar!!! Cville might need sonar though to get their faces out the mud Friday.

Ground game, your favor? keep believing in yourselves lol

LC loves being the underdog, just like in the bracket pole, not a single pick for LC, thanks, we love it!!

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

What is this? The orange is the OLD black and a cornersville group hug,!! Smh

it’s all good, Cherokee has some valid points, and we are still flying low under the radar!!! Cville might need sonar though to get their faces out the mud Friday.

Ground game, your favor? keep believing in yourselves lol

LC loves being the underdog, just like in the bracket pole, not a single pick for LC, thanks, we love it!!

Just makes it an even better win if it were to happen. 

Edited by cherokee23

6 hours ago, Forever23 said:

Now you don't really believe this do you? Honest question.......do you think y'all have faced a better defense than lake county this year?? We probably have the best linebacker group in 1A including y'all. Puckett will hunt you down and attack you like a wolf! Our sophomore Wilson is an overlooked beast! We have a d line that is going to come after you all night long. Our secondary has improved leaps and bounds throughout the year. But the strength of our defense is against the run. Especially anywhere between the tackles. Something I think y'all like to try to do. So I just want to know do you honestly think y'all will score 28 or 35 on our defense? If so please indulge me with how sir

If you think LC’s linebacker group is better than Cornersville’s, then I don’t even know what to say.

And yes, Huntingdon had a better defense than what LC will trot out Friday night. It was very painful to type that, but it’s the truth.