CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

7 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

It was the same way last year and we know how that ended up.

Cornersville’s only score last year was off a bad punt that gave them great field position, and then a fumble that they somehow got 10 yards off of. Your score last year was lucky and other than that drive you could not move the ball on lc. Don’t see how one kid immediately makes y’all unstoppable especially when you can’t pass. As much as y’all want to say you can pass, you can’t. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Cornersville’s only score last year was off a bad punt that gave them great field position, and then a fumble that they somehow got 10 yards off of. Your score last year was lucky and other than that drive you could not move the ball on lc. Don’t see how one kid immediately makes y’all unstoppable especially when you can’t pass. As much as y’all want to say you can pass, you can’t. 

How much have you watched of Cornersville this year? Just curious.

And imagine the LC offense without Desmond Johnson. How would they look? Pedestrian I would say. Losing Eli Woodard last year is comparable to LC losing Johnson. So yeah, losing one player made that much of difference. 

What makes you think LC will be able to move the ball on Cornersville? They’re a better defense than they were last year. LC looks the same if not a shade worse than last year. The bad field position will result in multiple scores for our offense.

Listen to me now and believe me later....

31 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I know you guys are very, very talented. Obviously you are to still be playing post turkey day football. I was trolling with my comment about LC being the 3rd most talented team we’ve played this year.

I would just be hard pressed to take any linebacker unit in 1A over ours. Our defensive line should also receive credit as they make our linebacker’s job less difficult. We haven’t met anyone this year that was able to slow down our defensive line.

As far as film, i’ve watched the Dresden, Humbolt, and Freedom Prep games.

Have you seen any film on the Whitwell LB’s? Not sure how good yours are but theirs are pretty dang good. 

40 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I know you guys are very, very talented. Obviously you are to still be playing post turkey day football. I was trolling with my comment about LC being the 3rd most talented team we’ve played this year.

I would just be hard pressed to take any linebacker unit in 1A over ours. Our defensive line should also receive credit as they make our linebacker’s job less difficult. We haven’t met anyone this year that was able to slow down our defensive line.

As far as film, i’ve watched the Dresden, Humbolt, and Freedom Prep games.

May as well not watched the Dresden game.Different team ,different positions for some.Tubbs also didn't play at all in that game with a concussion.