CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, shockernation said:

On the rain issue...I don’t think any of the administration would object to pop up tents as long as no views are blocked...we do it! You have plenty of sidelines 

I hope they don't allow them in the stands this game.  Last two home games tents were in the stands on both sides.  Folks couldn't see past the 20 on both sides.  The admin had a big tent in the stands on the west side that blocked the radio announcer, camera, fans,  and PA guy.  Anyway, I hope the forecast changes by Friday and we don't have to worry about it at all...……. Looking forward to a huge crowd and a lot of green and gold...….

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LCFalcons00 said:

I hope they don't allow them in the stands this game.  Last two home games tents were in the stands on both sides.  Folks couldn't see past the 20 on both sides.  The admin had a big tent in the stands on the west side that blocked the radio announcer, camera, fans,  and PA guy.  Anyway, I hope the forecast changes by Friday and we don't have to worry about it at all...……. Looking forward to a huge crowd and a lot of green and gold...….

No way that I would put a tent in the stands. It's hard enough to see beyond all the people that have to stand up like the Pope is coming.

6 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

If you think LC’s linebacker group is better than Cornersville’s, then I don’t even know what to say.

And yes, Huntingdon had a better defense than what LC will trot out Friday night. It was very painful to type that, but it’s the truth.

Well that's why i asked to get your honest thought. And I'm telling you from our view because we've watched em all year. And you have watched the Bulldogs all year so y'all that have should know much better. But I definitely respect your feelings. Just honestly don't think y'all realize how good this defense really is. This game could be won by the penalties and or turnovers as well as the talent matches up

17 minutes ago, Forever23 said:

Well that's why i asked to get your honest thought. And I'm telling you from our view because we've watched em all year. And you have watched the Bulldogs all year so y'all that have should know much better. But I definitely respect your feelings. Just honestly don't think y'all realize how good this defense really is. This game could be won by the penalties and or turnovers as well as the talent matches up

I know you guys are very, very talented. Obviously you are to still be playing post turkey day football. I was trolling with my comment about LC being the 3rd most talented team we’ve played this year.

I would just be hard pressed to take any linebacker unit in 1A over ours. Our defensive line should also receive credit as they make our linebacker’s job less difficult. We haven’t met anyone this year that was able to slow down our defensive line.

As far as film, i’ve watched the Dresden, Humbolt, and Freedom Prep games.

Edited by cornerback10