CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

Lake County should be proud of their team. Those boys played their tails off last night. I think if the rain had held off it would have been a better ballgame. As far as your facilities, they were just fine. Mater of fact, I like your field. Small town football at its best. Saw some really good sportsmanship from both teams last night. Y'all were class all the way. It sucks that someone had to lose that game. Two small towns just playing some hard nosed football.  Be proud Lake County. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Bull02 said:

They don't  brag about a million dollar field eaither yea we have play clocks and short goal post to go with it 

This is the last time I’ll reply about this. One idiot that claims to be from Huntingdon said something about the fields cost. I’m willing to bet they didn’t help with the cost. Huntingdon is a proud hard working community that is lucky enough to have people and businesses that care about their kids. This is not something I’m going to apologize about. You found nothing else to complain about than freaking play clocks. You have proven to be a punk even before your first name was taken away from you. I won’t respond again to your narrow minded nonsense.

1 minute ago, Waker said:

This is the last time I’ll reply about this. One idiot that claims to be from Huntingdon said something about the fields cost. I’m willing to bet they didn’t help with the cost. Huntingdon is a proud hard working community that is lucky enough to have people and businesses that care about their kids. This is not something I’m going to apologize about. You found nothing else to complain about than freaking play clocks. You have proven to be a punk even before your first name was taken away from you. I won’t respond again to your narrow minded nonsense.

Lmao u a little butthurt I take it I don't take kindly to silver spoon having punks that don't have any respect for anyone that want to talk trash on our field and I still have it Chad02 and when your raising money to get play clocks raise a little extra for a fence for the donkey u have up there JS

47 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

Lmao u a little butthurt I take it I don't take kindly to silver spoon having punks that don't have any respect for anyone that want to talk trash on our field and I still have it Chad02 and when your raising money to get play clocks raise a little extra for a fence for the donkey u have up there JS

1 hour ago, Bull02 said:

They don't  brag about a million dollar field eaither yea we have play clocks and short goal post to go with it 

Should have used that money to get regulation goalpost first. I like Chad02 a lot better than this new  pecker gnat bull02. Bull02 seems like the kind of guy I would make cry.