CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

On 11/21/2018 at 8:10 AM, Outsider1998 said:

Cornersville’s only score last year was off a bad punt that gave them great field position, and then a fumble that they somehow got 10 yards off of. Your score last year was lucky and other than that drive you could not move the ball on lc. Don’t see how one kid immediately makes y’all unstoppable especially when you can’t pass. 

Said kid had 200 yards rushing last night 

On 11/21/2018 at 8:40 AM, mrbigster said:

LC 21 to 14 or 28-14.Both teams have outstanding running back.I don't think Cornersville can throw the ball and LC has speed in the secondary.Im thinking Lake Co has more overall team speed

did not have to throw

On 11/21/2018 at 9:28 AM, Outsider1998 said:

Just don’t think you’re gonna run through there linebackers

lol

On 11/21/2018 at 10:42 AM, Forever23 said:

This is exactly what I hope y'alls game plan is. As I said before, I don't see y'all getting much between the tackles. Our linebackers are going to meet you in the hole time and time again. Our d line will be strong enough to go 5 quarters if necessary. Haven't even mentioned how good keyshawn has been this year. Twin and Jordan reunions. And our secondary can man up with anyone lately. Y'all have some great backs. There's no denying that. And a really good qb and tremendous o line. But this is one of those games where the toughest strongest team will come out on top. I give that edge to LC!

all those words 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:52 PM, Guidance1812 said:

Lake County 22 cornersville 20 

You come really close on the Cornersville score, not so much on the LC score.  Just messing, but will say, it was really nice talking to you at the restaurant last night and after the game.  Felt right at home.  Also, I will say again, you have a really good group of kids up that way.  They will be good for years to come.  

• Like 1