Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

6 hours ago, bonkers said:

Your optimism borders the insane but I hope you're right. Now, let me give you a dose of reality. The following teams will be better than our beloved Wildcats:

Farragut  -  West  - Mt Juliet  - Powell 

Tossups are:

HVA  -  D-B  -  Fulton

I'm not saying we can't win any of these games, but undefeated is OUT OF THE QUESTION!

If the offense clicks in the right direction, we'll be just fine. Our new QB is a stud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bonkers said:

Your optimism borders the insane but I hope you're right. Now, let me give you a dose of reality. The following teams will be better than our beloved Wildcats:

Farragut  -  West  - Mt Juliet  - Powell 

Tossups are:

HVA  -  D-B  -  Fulton

I'm not saying we can't win any of these games, but undefeated is OUT OF THE QUESTION!

Oh, you are so so wrong! So wrong in fact I will bet you my three humped camel that the Wildcats will go undefeated. Be warned though, if you win the camel he is expensive to care for.

Now, if they go undefeated you have to say, " Willie is an insane, crazy OR fan but he sure looks good in a cardinal and gray  thong. " I do not actually have to show a picture of me in a thong.  :D 

Deal :?:

RWR! Wildcats Got This.

DEAL?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just watched a replay of BBB Communication's This Week in Anderson County on the Internet. On last night's show they did an hour long High School Football Show on all three Anderson County high schools. The preview with Coach Gaddis and Jacob Adams starts around the 36 minute of the show. ACHS goes first then Clinton.

Go to BBB Communications Facebook page to get the video. There are probably other ways to get to BBB Communications though.

RWR! Wildcats Have Got This!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Oh, you are so so wrong! So wrong in fact I will bet you my three humped camel that the Wildcats will go undefeated. Be warned though, if you win the camel he is expensive to care for.

Now, if they go undefeated you have to say, " Willie is an insane, crazy OR fan but he sure looks good in a cardinal and gray  thong. " I do not actually have to show a picture of me in a thong.  :D 

Deal :?:

RWR! Wildcats Got This.

DEAL?

Unfortunately, I'm right

14 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Just watched a replay of BBB Communication's This Week in Anderson County on the Internet. On last night's show they did an hour long High School Football Show on all three Anderson County high schools. The preview with Coach Gaddis and Jacob Adams starts around the 36 minute of the show. ACHS goes first then Clinton.

Go to BBB Communications Facebook page to get the video. There are probably other ways to get to BBB Communications though.

RWR! Wildcats Have Got This!

What did Gaddis have to say?  What players did the other coaches bring? How did Jacob Adams do on TV?

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

What did Gaddis have to say?  What players did the other coaches bring? How did Jacob Adams do on TV?

I really did not watch the ACHS or Clinton previews. I basically fast forwarded to the Wildcat preview. From the bits I did see the other two schools did not bring a player.

Gaddis said what he always says about Oak Ridge / Tradition / Expectations. He said the new turf is the best you can buy and that it is the same the NE Patriots use. He thinks we may have a jumbotron before the first game. Likes the fact we return so many starters on the line. Worried about having to find 3 new DBs. Loves Adams toughness. Welcomed new coaches Stuart and Ellison. He said we may have the toughest Oak Ridge schedule since 1988. All of our 4 non-region games are against 6-A teams - Hardin Valley, Kingsport, Farragut and Mt. Juliet. Called both Powell and West great. Fulton was still Fulton and the rest should be improved. Believes Special teams will be better. Mentioned Kendall Jackson looks the part of a stud RB but needs to show it on the field

Jacob Adams said he came from Bearden and initially wasn't going to play  but got talked into it by the Wildcat players. While at OR he has played DE, DT and know MLB. Looking forward to the Farragut and Mt. Juliet games the most. Wants to play college football then go into the US Military.

I think that covers most of the show. Oh, David and Jow will have the Wed. night show again.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

Last night was a busy night for our Region. Lots of big names took on our Region friends. 

Oak Ridge vs William Blount...OR won the scoreboard 42 - 21. Word is both defenses were ahead of the offenses. OR was able to move the ball after three empty series. Next week, Maryville comes to town after a poor showing against a very good Catholic team. Don't worry, Wildcats Got This.

West vs Alcoa...The starters for Alcoa won 4 scores to 2. Junior Baker Dance is the West QB and threw 7 - 16 for 114 yards and one TD. Talented Omarian Wright caught the lone TD covering 65 yards.

Fulton vs Greeneville...Fulton has a new QB for the first time in four seasons. Junior Tommy Sweat was able to move the ball through the air on 9 - 12 passing for 107 yards. Junior Adrian Roberson hauled in 6 catches for 81 yards.

Scrimmages with no info on...

AE vs Powell

Clinton vs Lenior City

Grace Christian vs Karns

Webb vs Campbell County

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

I read this yesterday on another Social Media website...Jacob Adams has been named a 3 Star player. Tee was a 5 Star player. Back in the day, I was a 0 Star player because I quit playing football after Boys Club. However, I did LOVE to sing along to our 8 Track Jesus Christ Superstar tape. I was an 8 Star, I guess.

All kidding aside, Jacob has probably had to work his butt off doing drills / attending camps on his own to garnish such high praise.

RWR, Wildcats Got This!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I read this yesterday on another Social Media website...Jacob Adams has been named a 3 Star player. Tee was a 5 Star player. Back in the day, I was a 0 Star player because I quit playing football after Boys Club. However, I did LOVE to sing along to our 8 Track Jesus Christ Superstar tape. I was an 8 Star, I guess.

All kidding aside, Jacob has probably had to work his butt off doing drills / attending camps on his own to garnish such high praise.

RWR, Wildcats Got This!

You have a 5 star heart though, Willie. <3

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Oh Willie, believing everything he reads on the internets. 

Twitter had several short highlights of the Catholic vs MHS scrimmage and most were highlights of Catholic scoring. There was one jaw dropping Maryville highlight, though. A fast and shifty Irish RB started to the left then changed direction and tried to get around the right corner only to be met by two rebels who drove him 8 yards back. The hit was not all that violent it appeared but he sure did get driven back in a hurry.

I have already asked and been told no to me driving up from Chattanooga to see the OR / MHS scrimmage. Even worse, it is a no also for game One against Hardin Valley.

• Sad 1