Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

53 minutes ago, catswild said:

Don't count on many big plays this year. Graham, Booker, and Pendergrass are gone and there is no one on this team that I know about that can provide that type of big play potential. I do agree that this team will improve over the course of the season but despite Wi"mllie's totally mindless rants, this is a team that should NOT win a region title, and a team that will likely finish third or fourth in the region. The one thing that may be a positive is that by playoff time, OR might be just as good or better than a few teams that they lost to during the regular season.

My posts are not "totally mindless rants."

• Upvote 2

Future Wildcats

Jefferson Middle School Eagles vs Loudon, Thursday August 8th,  Jack Armstrong Stadium, Blankenship field, Oak Ridge.

JEFFERSON FOOTBALL SCHEDULE 2019

8/8   LOUDON

8/15  @Norris

8/22  LENOIR CITY

8/29  @Clinton

9/5   FIRST BAPTIST ACADEMY

9/12  @CAK

9/19  @Robertsville

9/26  Playoffs

10/3  CHAMPIONSHIP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Is Big Ed's still a good place to go eat during football season? I plan on going there Friday but a few people from Maryville are turning their noses up like it's went to the dogs or something.

14bixe8.jpg

I will admit I have heard a few say Big Ed's has lost a step over the past few years. However, I still think the explosion out of the oven is still there and well worth the ticket. One thing I understand is that all the decorations on the wall probably do nothing for an out of town visitor. The UT stuff would be of interest to some though, My opinion is go to Big Ed;s, enjoy the company you are with, order your favorite pie and drink and then watch an exciting scrimmage. Oh, if I were a Maryville fan, I would sit on the Oak Ridge side due to the sun being in the visitors' eyes.

• Like 1

MORE Jacob Adams news from the Oak Ridger...

According to a family member, a recruiting evaluation group called Red Zone Prospects made up of a NFL Veteran Committee has rated Jacob a THREE STAR RECRUIT.

Their take on Jacob is, " Good size, speed, strength and stamina, Adams possesses the skill set that most coaches are looking for at the next level. It's only a matter of time before interest from teams start to materialize. He projects as an Division I-A or I-AA recruit. "

The family member also mentioned UT-Chattanooga is showing interest.