Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

2 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The new jumbotron/score board is up and looks good.Its lower to the ground than I expected but might look better that way.Does anybody know where I can find a Robertsville and Oak Ridge freshman/jv sch at?

I like my 'trons at eye level. More discussion and friendship made compared to looking UP at one.

• Like 1

Just little bits of info from here and there...

5StarPreps

....has their Top 15 Knoxville area Poll out and four of Oak Ridge's opponents are ranked: # 6 Farragut, # 7 Powell, # 9 West, # 13 Hardin Valley Academy. Fulton is a team to watch. The Wildcats are ranked # 14 with a mention to Mitchell Gibbons and Kendall Jackson.

...has their list of top 20 Juniors out and Oak Ridge's OL Robert Hill, 6 - 5, 295 made the list. QB Mitchell Gibbons is a player to watch. Amazingly, Alcoa has 7 players on the list. Right now they have won 5 Titles in a row...will they ever NOT win State?

BBB 12  5StarPreps Friday Night Scoreboard Show was aired last night and the replay can be watched at BBB 12's website. A link to BBB 12 is on CoachT's link page. The show will air on Friday nights from 10pm - 12am. They cover Anderson and Roane County. They pick Oak Ridge to go 7 - 3 and make the Playoffs. I have only watched 30 min. of the show but if they have more Wildcat news, I will post it.

Joe Gaddis and David Clarey start their Wednesday night BBB 12 TV show this week ( Aug, 21 ) from 7pm - 8pm.

....Time for Willie to go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *RWR* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Knoxville Channel 8 released their Top 8 Poll and Oak Ridge is # 8

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

<< AHHH>>  <<Flush>>  <<Wash Hands>>

Okay, I forgot some REALLY Big TV / Internet News...

Oak Ridge will be shown on TV or streamed live on the Internet at least 3 times.

BBB 12 ( I think just Internet ) SEPTEMBER 20 vs Knoxville West

BBB 12 ( I think just Internet ) OCTOBER 18 vs Mt. Juliet...A BIG RWR for BBB 12 going all they way to Middle Tennessee to follow the Wildcats.

Thursday Night Rivals ( Knoxville TV Station ) OCTOBER 24 vs Powell

* There still could be more games on the Internet...both Hardin Valley and Karns are Diamond Clear Media teams and DCM may show those games. I am trying to found out if they will.

** Farragut also streams their games so the SEPTEMBER 13 at Oak Ridge game maybe on the Internet. If it was at  Farragut, I would say it would certainly be on the Internet. Sometimes Oak Ridge doesn't want home games available on TV or social media. GATE MONEY!

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Just little bits of info from here and there...

5StarPreps

....has their Top 15 Knoxville area Poll out and four of Oak Ridge's opponents are ranked: # 6 Farragut, # 7 Powell, # 9 West, # 13 Hardin Valley Academy. Fulton is a team to watch. The Wildcats are ranked # 14 with a mention to Mitchell Gibbons and Kendall Jackson.

...has their list of top 20 Juniors out and Oak Ridge's OL Robert Hill, 6 - 5, 295 made the list. QB Mitchell Gibbons is a player to watch. Amazingly, Alcoa has 7 players on the list. Right now they have won 5 Titles in a row...will they ever NOT win State?

BBB 12  5StarPreps Friday Night Scoreboard Show was aired last night and the replay can be watched at BBB 12's website. A link to BBB 12 is on CoachT's link page. The show will air on Friday nights from 10pm - 12am. They cover Anderson and Roane County. They pick Oak Ridge to go 7 - 3 and make the Playoffs. I have only watched 30 min. of the show but if they have more Wildcat news, I will post it.

Joe Gaddis and David Clarey start their Wednesday night BBB 12 TV show this week ( Aug, 21 ) from 7pm - 8pm.

Knoxville Channel 8 released their Top 8 Poll and Oak Ridge is # 8

I’ll go 8-2 with the possibility of making it to the semifinals if they get past Powell. I think Powell is beatable and I don’t think OR is getting enough attention. But honestly that’s how you want it, no attention is sometimes the best attention IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Very difficult news for Campbell County Head Coach Justin Price, his 5 month old baby was diagnosed with leukemia. Neither Price brother was in attendance last night for Campbell County's 13 - 6 win over Austin-East in the Knoxville Jamboree.

Keep the Cougar Nation in your prayers.

I heard this yesterday myself, I didn’t see them at the Jamboree. Prayers for them during this tough time.

Edited by chsbobcat09

After attending the Jamboree last night at Neyland Stadium, I have the following game by game predictions to make.

HVA - Tossup and a defensive struggle. My heart says OR by 3, so I'll go with it.

DB - I don't know much about them but it sounds like the reports on Coacht say they handled Greeneville. Based on that alone, I'll say DB by 7.

Campbell County - They didn't look as good as in recent years so I'll say OR by 21.

Farragut - Their QB looked very good and the OR secondary doesn't, so I'll say Farragut by 10.

West - West has two players committed to an SEC school and OR doesn't, so I'll take West by 7.

Clinton - I have heard they are struggling and one of their better players sustained a major injury, so I'll take OR by 14.

Karns - Karns is Karns so I'll take OR by 21.

Mt Juliet - I know little to nothing about them but they always seem to be one of the better 6A teams in Middle TN, so I'll take them by 14 over OR.

Powell - They were one of the best two teams I saw last night and they have OR at home, so I'll take Powell by 10.

Fulton - They look a bit down when compared to recent teams they've had, so I'll take OR by 10.

That's a 5-5 record and 4-2 Region record. Hopefully after 10 games of much needed experience, the Cats will be much improved by playoff time.