1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, EXFOOTBALL65 said:

I think he would see playing time on his name alone. Our back ups played about four whole games this year 

So maybe your kick off team?? To see the field? You will know who he is about 11:05 Saturday..you guys are good I have no doubt in my mind. I believe you do have a great defense..10 shutouts speak for itself..dang I hope we can get a first down! But we didn't just happen to make it here. You think your group likes to hit then next Saturday will be great because it will be on!! That's what I call a slobberknocker..lol

5 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

So maybe your kick off team?? To see the field? You will know who he is about 11:05 Saturday..you guys are good I have no doubt in my mind. I believe you do have a great defense..10 shutouts speak for itself..dang I hope we can get a first down! But we didn't just happen to make it here. You think your group likes to hit then next Saturday will be great because it will be on!! That's what I call a slobberknocker..lol

I’m looking forward to a hard hitting game and may the best team win. I’m sure both teams will leave it all on the field!

12 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Whitwell has been ranked in the top 3 for the latter half of season if not top 2. 

No we weren’t. Maybe in post season but not regular season unless you’re looking at Bass’s rankings. Greenback, S Pitt , Huntingdon, Cornersville. We did move to 4 after our win against SP in regular season.

50 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Our kids enjoy a good war.  Driving an opposing kid into the ground like a fence post makes a Bulldog about as happy as a kid getting the present he wanted on Christmas morning.  Frog Bottom should be renamed IHOP because we serve pancakes all day long.