1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 hour ago, Bull02 said:

C’ville has a good front 7 but they’re back end is not great.

This was not a quote from Bull02 but if the original writer is referring to their safeties, one was a Mr. Football finalist and the other was invited to the East West game. I'd say they're pretty great.

Edited by DawgRadio

Just now, WingoVFL said:

Haha it’s been a fun year with ya 

I try to make it fun lol you guys have a good team and I’ll be pulling for y’all. Win or lose them boys need to keep there heads high. Just wish y’all would’ve been this good in 2016 when we played y’all. That would’ve been a fun game to watch 

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

That’s where you are wrong. Not throwing shade or anything at the west. But the talent level has dropped off the past 2 years. The competition is absolutely terrible across the state of Tennessee. I understand that you held Huntingdon to 7 points. But with the offense they run, if you figure out how to stop it once, you’ll stop it from there on out. You force them to do what they aren’t used to. But it seemed as if the coach was too stubborn to change his play calling and it cost them. I know Cornersville’s defense is good. But athletic ability goes to Whitwell. Nobody will convince me otherwise. C’ville has a good front 7 but they’re back end is not great. They match up pretty well but I still stay Whitwell. Too much speed, strength, and physicality. I will say, if C’ville can block the front line pretty good, they’ll have lanes to run in. Could possibly break a few long runs. But to win, you have to stop them too.

Stopping offenses is definitely not a problem this defense has.

1 minute ago, TheBigDawg said:

Let me guess, Whitwell is supposed to be the 2000 St. Louis Rams offense?  Please.  Your offense is every bit as predictable as the others we've faced, and not as talented as Huntingdon.

HAHA y’all act like your the 85 bears 

Edited by WingoVFL