1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell listened to me for two years. I said for two years if they were going to do it they better do it now. I guess I helped them out in that regards. 

Yes, I’m sure Coach Bouldin jotted down all your Whitwell related posts on this website over the past two years. I actually think that was the edge in the game Saturday. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Justafan6980 said:

I heard he did it cause he got bullied in school. I asked a couple of kids including my son and they said no one ever bullied him in school. It’s just a very sad and terrible thing that he tried to do to his own school. 

The kid is probably mentally ill I actually feel bad for him, and I just had to joke about Legit cause he disappeared after Whitwell spanked em in the regular season.

2 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

The kid is probably mentally ill I actually feel bad for him, and I just had to joke about Legit cause he disappeared after Whitwell spanked em in the regular season.

That may be it. If you watched the press conference, the investigators said there was something they couldn’t speak on but would be revealed during the trial.

Edited by cornerback10

16 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville was the better team and you all know it. However, Whitwell pulled it out because they are the mentally strongest team we played all year. They didn’t break. Hats off to them. 

I think you were the better coached team, I think Whitwell was a very well coached more talented team....  But, the battle tested thing as I said early in the week was key.

1 minute ago, rlh said:

I will keep tabs and let you know.  :roflol:I mean, I am over Onion City's Spanish exchange kicker.

Yeah, but y’all have won 482911 state championships. Cornersville has been in the basement for close to a century. That’s what makes it rough. We may never get there again. I know we have a TON of young talent coming up and on the current team, but a lot can change... Maybe for the good.... Maybe for the bad.... We had our opportunity on a silver platter and botched it. I’m not blaming one thing on the refs. We didn’t cut Whitwell’s heads off when we had the chance. It sucks.

And I’m guessing by reading some of the comments that some are blaming Coach Randolph??????? Hopefully not Cornersville fans. They should put a statue up of that man in every unoccupied space on the Cornersville campus.

• Upvote 2