1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hey Stewie do you know this young man?

Never heard of him. My daughter said he  dropped out last year but don’t hold me to that. I knew after watching video it seemed they were familiar with the place. I told Larry the Cable Guy that yesterday. 

Edited by StewieG73

On 12/2/2018 at 8:30 PM, TheAmbassador said:

You are right.. I’ve never witnessed a state game like that one in all my life. One team controls the whole game but the other team wins. LMBO

That's what happens when the refs steal a touchdown.

A gold ball is a gold ball.  It's in Whitwell's trophy case, not ours, but you know and we know that trophy is tainted.  Everyone who watched that game knows the truth about what happened.

Edited by TheBigDawg

4 minutes ago, StewieG73 said:

LMBO

Laugh all you want, but it's obvious what happened.  When Whitwell was committing a defensive penalty on nearly every play of Cornersville's last drive, but Cornersville was the team being backed up after every positive play, it was pretty clear what was going on.  Add that to the touchdown that was thrown out on a play where the defense committed the penalty, and the evidence is overwhelming.  I'm not sad for myself.  I'm just a fan.  The people I'm sad for are the kids.  They worked very hard only to have grown men decide the outcome.

31 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

A gold ball is a gold ball.  It's in Whitwell's trophy case, not ours, but you know and we know that trophy is tainted.  Everyone who watched that game knows the truth about what happened.

Well it was took because our OLB who had the edge and the angle couldn’t get the tackle because he was being hugged lmbo 

Edited by WingoVFL

28 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

You guys out played them, but so did we in the quarterfinals.  They won the games though so that’s what counts. 

2 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

Laugh all you want, but it's obvious what happened.  When Whitwell was committing a defensive penalty on nearly every play of Cornersville's last drive, but Cornersville was the team being backed up after every positive play, it was pretty clear what was going on.  Add that to the touchdown that was thrown out on a play where the defense committed the penalty, and the evidence is overwhelming.  I'm not sad for myself.  I'm just a fan.  The people I'm sad for are the kids.  They worked very hard only to have grown men decide the outcome.

The play with 3 was the TD you’re talking about. Clear holding as he was getting held by one or two people every play 

E223E269-85E3-416D-AB17-4B3704F64362.jpeg

5CB356DF-E6C4-4713-9018-05D7A824F0E2.jpeg

31A5101F-9170-4281-A22B-E2B45F591E3B.png

• Like 1