1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

I tried to read as much as I could on the thread till I got tired of hearing how great Cornersville D was, and you were good, but just not good enough to give up that late score. Also so many of them talked on here of there coach blowing it and the ref's, well like Piratetom said, I didn't see the ref's botch the xp snap. Also yall were first and goal inside the 10 and didn't score? Yall basically had three good chances of scoring and you captilized on one, so that's on your boy's. not the coach. Whitwell had one time to score and did and that was the ballgame. There were several chances for Cornersville to put the game away but they just didn't make the play's just like SP didn't when they played Whitwell in that  2ot game.  I know how it sting's bc I've ridden all the way back from Cookville with the Silver and your thinking, what could we have done better and Cornersville had alot more chances than Whitwell for sure. Just remember all, its a game and hopefully the Good Lord will smile on us and make us all better friends and want to help people out more.  Losing sting's for sure, but it want's to make you work that much harder the next time.

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

I tried to read as much as I could on the thread till I got tired of hearing how great Cornersville D was, and you were good, but just not good enough to give up that late score. Also so many of them talked on here of there coach blowing it and the ref's, well like Piratetom said, I didn't see the ref's botch the xp snap. Also yall were first and goal inside the 10 and didn't score? Yall basically had three good chances of scoring and you captilized on one, so that's on your boy's. not the coach. Whitwell had one time to score and did and that was the ballgame. There were several chances for Cornersville to put the game away but they just didn't make the play's just like SP didn't when they played Whitwell in that  2ot game.  I know how it sting's bc I've ridden all the way back from Cookville with the Silver and your thinking, what could we have done better and Cornersville had alot more chances than Whitwell for sure. Just remember all, its a game and hopefully the Good Lord will smile on us and make us all better friends and want to help people out more.  Losing sting's for sure, but it want's to make you work that much harder the next time.

Wouldn't matter who made it to Cookeville, from the east, Cornersville wasn't winning it this year.

Just now, sportman said:

I think your right. Greenabck would have beat them by at least 21. 

Cornersburg thought they automatically had the Gold Ball because it was Whi-whul rolling into town. Now they think they got robbed. They don't know what getting mugged and robbed is.