1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, WingoVFL said:

If anything was the State championship to the players it would of been the SP game? We knew we could play with GB and the players knew they could win it 

There’s a difference in thinking you “know” and you actually do it. A game winning FG against a dynasty like that. This wasn’t the scrimmage that you guys did a few months ago. It’d only be natural for a few kids to ride that emotional high for a little too long.

Just now, cornerback10 said:

There’s a difference in thinking you “know” and you actually do it. A game winning FG against a dynasty like that. This wasn’t the scrimmage that you guys did a few months ago. It’d only be natural for a few kids to ride that emotional high for a little too long.

I’m telling you it’s not the case. We had kids KNOWING  they would be in the state game I can send you the tweets to prove it  lmbo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I’ve watched film all day the only team that impressed me that you played was LC and we are a lot better than that team... On both sides 

You are really discrediting Huntingdon. Don’t let our defense and Swenson’s silly decisions form your opinion. Notice the athletes they trot out and look at their wins. 

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Your brother is a better son than you.

He probably is. He also knows football as I do. I said he was pulling for y'all I didn't say he was impressed with y'all. He is definitely not impressed with anybody you have played. Tooting your horn is also not impressive.