1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

People on this website are really letting these silly posters shape their opinion on our schedule. If you are under the assumption that we didn’t play anybody, please take a gander at our schedule and see how those teams fared. We’ve blanked some very good ball clubs. Whitwell has a very impressive resume with 2X SP wins and a win at The Creekbank, but I’d put the win at Huntingdon against all 3. When you look at who Huntingdon beat and how, and you factor in the “never lost a game at The Magic Carpet” fact, it’s as stout as any win in the 1 and 2 A.

Also held them to their lowest point total in 3 years.

3 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Buddy, I was there and watched the film twice. They were doing the same thing they done to Waverly, Covington, and Waverly. Some break and some don’t. We didn’t. Point blank period.

1000% incorrect. Swenson didnt make it past play 3 on the play sheet and that's what got Huntingdon beat. Period. 

7 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

You’re an idiot 

7 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

Grown ax man saying this lmbo 

Looks like I touched a nerve.  Worried?

It was figurative speech, not literal.  If you would've stayed in your English class instead of hanging around peaking through the cracks in the boys restroom, you would understand this.

First off, hats off to Greenback! They are a great team and very respectful with good sportsmanship (coaches, players, and fans alike).

Secondly, I've read 31 pages of mostly nonsense on this thread. From what I've read Cville is the better team. They are stronger, faster, tougher, and hit harder than anyone in the state. Whitwell should probably save themselves the trouble and hotel bill and just forfeit. My understanding is that the fans have already given up and won't show up. 

That all being said, people should know that Whitwell does not take a team lightly that they are about to play, especially this late in the game.

Thundur can hit as hard as anyone I've seen, he just literally runs Over them. Petty just stops them in their tracks, and that doesn't include what Brayden, Bryant, Jace and a whole host of other Tigers like to do when it comes to hitting.

Their speed is also pretty good. Let the backfield break through and chances are you won't catch them.

And the fan support is pretty great as well. We even have our neighbors support who will also travel well (except of course SC Pride 30, whom I don't believe would be happy for anyone and probably got picked on as a chubby child or something).

Just wanted to put all that out there since Wingo and just a few more have been on here to come back at the exhaustive sunshine coming from CB10. 

• Like 2

Pulling for the DAWGs from Mustang Country. Yes some of the posters on the T give Huntingdon a bad name, but I can tell you that every Huntingdon fan I’ve talked to in real life have nothing but respect for C’Ville and know that you guys are the REAL DEAL. Go get you a gold ball to cap off what’s been a heckuva 2 years for you guys! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheBigDawg said:

They will be grinning ear to ear as they break your kids in half.

How old are you? 11? 12? This game will be fun. I love shutting people's loud mouths! We not going to try to intentionally hurt anybody but buddy if you think your going to knock us around at will you need to go back to whatever fairyland you staggered out of. Hoping for a good injury free clean game!! Can't wait The big dawg..more like a immature puppy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

How old are you? 11? 12? This game will be fun. I love shutting people's loud mouths! We not going to try to intentionally hurt anybody but buddy if you think your going to knock us around at will you need to go back to whatever fairyland you staggered out of. Hoping for a good injury free clean game!! Can't wait The big dawg..more like a immature puppy!

Obviously they are not teaching you guys about figurative language in East Tennessee.  Do you really think I want your kids' bodies broken in half?!  It is a metaphor.  The whiny responses coming from Whitwell folks make me wonder just how badly you guys are expecting to be beaten.  Search your heart, you know it to be true.  Why not forfeit and save yourself a week of worry?

Edited by TheBigDawg
  • Like 1