1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You boys have an alternate black uniform now?  That makes me a fan.. I’m partial to the black uniforms being from the Pitt. 

We wear all black for home playoff games only. Didn’t get to against Greenback last year being the away team, but the boys are very excited to wear them this weekend as they feel confident wearing them.

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

I believe if CA hadn’t suffered so many injuries they would’ve been playing this past Friday again

They very well could have been. I kept you boys high until you lost your QB. I felt after that happen that you wouldn’t be able to make it as long. I thought possibly the semifinals again, but once that happened it just wasn’t possible. 

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I thought the same thing. Honestly I think if the freshman qb would have played the whole game you might have beat waverly 

If he had started playing the day our starting QB went down weeks prior we wouldn’t have even been playing Waverly in the second round. It is what is though. Sad to see that team go down the way they did, lots of talent that didn’t get to live up to its potential 

10 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

If he had started playing the day our starting QB went down weeks prior we wouldn’t have even been playing Waverly in the second round. It is what is though. Sad to see that team go down the way they did, lots of talent that didn’t get to live up to its potential 

You think ? I thought the freshman qb looked good against waverly 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I had the opportunity to watch Huntingdung play last year and to watch Cornersville play. Saw them both live. I stated last year and this year that it was no fluke that Cornersville beat them last year they were better and it was obvious. I even quoted you in one of the top ten poll threads earlier when you stated that you thought Huntingdung was 2-3 scores better than Cornersville and last year was a fluke. Why did you not listen?  I have seen a lot of football and played a lot of football. I know west tn football. If you tried to tell me about east tn football I would take your word because that is your forte as you have watched it for many years and I have not. Next time listen. 

I honestly don’t think Cornerville was any better this year than Milan.