1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 hours ago, PIRATE87 said:

Cornersville should prepare for the wildcat ran by Petty- keep 20 In front of the safety at all time. Every close game TC , SP and GB have all been from the miracle chunks to number 20 who slides out and past the defender. If Whitwell gets behind put two safeties back and keep the plays in front of you- that is their go to play and I guarantee you it will happen! Ashworth will start and will play but will be limited and will not play the entire game. 

“Miracle” play is our WR burning a defender. Makes sense 

10 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

“Miracle” play is our WR burning a defender. Makes sense 

Whitwell walks away with a Silver ball Saturday - probably the only trophy that will have on their shelf for a long time - still a great accomplishment for that school- 

One more thing can you elaborate on why we keep hearing the name North Jackson? 

2 minutes ago, footballBrock said:

I thought putting a fast big bodied receiver on a smaller corner and taking a shot downfield was considered good coaching. I've been wrong before though.

Not sure anyone said it was a bad idea on your part just a bad idea not to expect it and prepare for it lol- you guys get your feelings hurt too easy ? 

4 minutes ago, KittyLitter99 said:

I've been a Whi-wuhl fan for 20 some odd years and I'm gonna be honest this has been one of our luckiest seasons yet. Everything has gone our way. A little nervous for Saturday to see what kinda team we really are...

Finally a tiger fan that's not on their high horse. At least he will be ready when reality hits him Saturday

6 minutes ago, PIRATE87 said:

Whitwell walks away with a Silver ball Saturday - probably the only trophy that will have on their shelf for a long time - still a great accomplishment for that school- 

One more thing can you elaborate on why we keep hearing the name North Jackson? 

NJ=JD.... Put that together not RB..