Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, WarChant said:

Y’all will be just fine. We are just hoping to make the playoffs this year. :huh:

Two years ago on paper, the 2019 Greenback team should have been the weakest in awhile. Now, because of the influx of multiple transfers it could be your best.  We will do our best when we meet, but I can tell you right now. It will look like David vs Goliath on our sideline compared to yours. 

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Two years ago on paper, the 2019 Greenback team should have been the weakest in awhile. Now, because of the influx of multiple transfers it could be your best.  We will do our best when we meet, but I can tell you right now. It will look like David vs Goliath on our sideline compared to yours. 

So you saying your gonna win?I know we have a steep hill to climb.David whipped Goliath and cut off his head,your just being mean now.:roll:

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

So you saying your gonna win?I know we have a steep hill to climb.David whipped Goliath and cut off his head,your just being mean now.:roll:

Compare the teams. I know for sure athletically Greenback looks much better. We don’t have the size or speed. heck, we don’t have a 6”4 lineman, much less two receivers like that. Your team will have 7-8 kids 6”4 or better. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Compare the teams. I know for sure athletically Greenback looks much better. We don’t have the size or speed. heck, we don’t have a 6”4 lineman, much less two receivers like that. Your team will have 7-8 kids 6”4 or better. 

No about 4,2 linemen and two WR/DB

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I dont understand??We just laced them up and went at you all back when you all were loaded to the gills.

O&b I garuntee if Grider plays  that Ryan man I want you and helmet man and muskox to get him in the back of that truck and make him squeal.  I garuntee you remember him from seeing us at that Tucker mans stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 6/10/2019 at 3:31 PM, team69 said:

You skeered Bass?

It sounds kind of skeery..

On 6/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, orngnblk said:

I dont understand??We just laced them up and went at you all back when you all were loaded to the gills.

You mean in 2011 when SP had ONE small college player? BTW, that 2011 Greenback team was no slouch. You were pretty darn good. Big difference in our 2011 team and your 2019 team with 4-D1 players on it. You said it yourself, 2 seniors, a Jr linebacker, and a freshman. I’m sure this QB from Maryville is also D1 talent as well. Once again, I challenge someone to find a time when SP had talent quite like that. The 2007 SP team was awesome, but they didn’t have SEC caliber players on it. We all remember what they did to 1A competition. SP has a great tradition, but what is happening at Greenback University is simply unheard of at the 1-2A level. One thing is sure, SP will show up the day after Thanksgiving and give it all they’ve got. That’s all we can really ask of those kids. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

On 6/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, orngnblk said:

We took alot of whippins during the regular season from you all.

Greenback was the polar opposite back in those days. That was the Eddie Moore days. The only SP large D1 kid in years and you see how much difference just one player that caliber makes. 

On 6/10/2019 at 6:05 PM, team69 said:

I think we will be just fine this year. Just teasing bass!

I believe this team will 2019 team will be a really good team as well, but Greenback University will be a daunting task to compete against. 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, Roy Dillard said:

O&b I garuntee if Grider plays  that Ryan man I want you and helmet man and muskox to get him in the back of that truck and make him squeal.  I garuntee you remember him from seeing us at that Tucker mans stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I’m not into those acts you are into.