Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Did you hear that Elizabeth?   I'm coming to join you honey.  With a crumpled fudge round and a funny walking goat. 

I garuntee my goat started walking funny after he was in the back of that muskox man and o&b mans pickup truck at that Ryan mans field.   He gets real fidgety when you get near his tail.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee my goat started walking funny after he was in the back of that muskox man and o&b mans pickup truck at that Ryan mans field.   He gets real fidgety when you get near his tail.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

I was gonna sit in one of their trucks when we go up there in November so I could see the game.   But after what they did to you and your goat I shall pass. 

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Gotta love characters like Fred Sanford, Archie Bunker & George Jefferson.  They're not politically correct.  

Yes sir,they were Characters and some of the highest rated shows in their time.My how times have changed and not necessarily for the good.

• Upvote 1