Region 1A

Htowndawgs

5 hours ago, old24eagle said:

We’ve beat y’all twice by double digits! Just sayin..

I can agree with the one fan who said the region runs through cosby this year as far as the boys go.  On the girls side, cland and NG are the teams I think will go to substate depending on the bracket.  Cland has more talent coming up on the girls side than at any point in history.  The spankings that will be handed down will leave everyone in awe

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I can agree with the one fan who said the region runs through cosby this year as far as the boys go.  On the girls side, cland and NG are the teams I think will go to substate depending on the bracket.  Cland has more talent coming up on the girls side than at any point in history.  The spankings that will be handed down will leave everyone in awe

I think he said region 1 "still" runs thru Cosby....I was just wondering how long this has been the case

14 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I think he said region 1 "still" runs thru Cosby....I was just wondering how long this has been the case

I think the difference between District and Region still confuses a lot of people. Someone asked about Region 1 on a thread a while back and when I commented about Cosby and Northview (at the time) I was a moron because we were in Region 2???? lol. I tried to explain the difference in District and Region but i didnt get anywhere with that!  Also a lot of our old school fans still think we are in District 1 like we were in the 80's and early 90's.

31 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

I think the difference between District and Region still confuses a lot of people. Someone asked about Region 1 on a thread a while back and when I commented about Cosby and Northview (at the time) I was a moron because we were in Region 2???? lol. I tried to explain the difference in District and Region but i didnt get anywhere with that!  Also a lot of our old school fans still think we are in District 1 like we were in the 80's and early 90's.

You cant tell me anything about explaining facts to someone who doesn't want to understand...I've dealt with KING a long time :roflol: