Champion of champions bracket

powerp

6 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Sorry bud, but wrong... we beat Monterey 91-0 in the reg. season. Had to play Clay Co. twice because they advanced in the first round. Nobody that year scored more than 8 points in a game...that was Gordonsville. Still salty about that two point conversion!!

Of the top of your head how many 800+ yd rushers do you think there were that year?

ive got 7 already

edit: 8

Edited by snoball5278

4 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Sorry bud, but wrong... we beat Monterey 91-0 in the reg. season. Had to play Clay Co. twice because they advanced in the first round. Nobody that year scored more than 8 points in a game...that was Gordonsville. Still salty about that two point conversion!!

you are correct on the Monterey/Clay. On my spread sheet they are side by side. I pulled up the TSSAA records and here is how they have it listed. 

Rd. 1 DCA 6 TC 49, Rd. 2 Clay Co 12 TC 41, Rd 3 CPA 0 TC 56, Semis TC 48 Oneida 0, Championship TC 45 CA 0. 

I need to get some annuals to fill in the gaps. 

2 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

Of the top of your head how many 800+ yd rushers do you think there were that year?

ive got 7 already

No clue... probably close though. We had like 25 different people score touchdowns that year.

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

So 18’ Dawgs by 6 over 97’ jackets?

Probably a pick 'em... B)

3 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

Hyperbole aside, you’d have to have seen them to understand.

in a just world, the 97 tc second string would have been given the Silver ball

if the 1a clinicbowl that year had been an inter-squad scrimmage it would have been a closer game.

I remember listening to a game on the radio that year and the other teams annoucer said he saw the two best teams in the state play tonight!

TC’s first string and Tc’s second string 

• Upvote 1