2019 Henry County Patriots

HCRedPride

13 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Go to season highlights 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11280119

Wow. They threw it a lot for a jr high team. I can see why though. That kid is good. That play around the 2:30 mark near the goal line where he saw the flat route covered, scrambled, and kept his eyes up to hit the guy in the end zone was really impressive.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Omaha said:

Wow. They threw it a lot for a jr high team. I can see why though. That kid is good. That play around the 2:30 mark near the goal line where he saw the flat route covered, scrambled, and kept his eyes up to hit the guy in the end zone was really impressive.

Now I just need to see this kid start first week against Haywood! Lol he is a special talent no doubt

• Upvote 1

I didn't watch any middle school ball last year, but I don't think HC has ever started a freshman at QB. In fact, sophomore starters at the position have been rare. Would be kinda surprised if it happens now, unless as Patriot Nation said, this incoming kid's talent is just off the charts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I didn't watch any middle school ball last year, but I don't think HC has ever started a freshman at QB. In fact, sophomore starters at the position have been rare. Would be kinda surprised if it happens now, unless as Patriot Nation said, this incoming kid's talent is just off the charts. 

He is that kind of talent! By the time he is a Junior and Senior I wouldnt be suprised if he has D1 offers out the butt! Also found where he is the #1 ranked QB in the State of Tennessee for the class of 2023!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I found his Twitter account. Pretty impressive. Also plays seven on seven with some elite team out of Memphis. Apparently he’s a baseball and basketball player too. This just keeps getting better. I still don’t know if he can start as a freshman in 5A football, but he looks as good or better than the spring QB now in my opinion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Omaha said:

I found his Twitter account. Pretty impressive. Also plays seven on seven with some elite team out of Memphis. Apparently he’s a baseball and basketball player too. This just keeps getting better. I still don’t know if he can start as a freshman in 5A football, but he looks as good or better than the spring QB now in my opinion.

I know what you mean about being a freshman starting in 5A is a tall task. But my opinion also he is the best QB we have all around

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I know what you mean about being a freshman starting in 5A is a tall task. But my opinion also he is the best QB we have all around

I don’t know enough about the upcoming junior to really speak on it, but from what I saw in the spring and watching those highlights I tend to agree with you. He looks to have good size, I wonder if he’s grown anymore since football season?