Woodmore to Scotts Hill

Macnarry

Scotts Hill has made a good decision in hiring Renard Woodmore to be their new head coach. The Lions have not had good luck with the two successors to Michael Stroup.  Ironically, Woodmore and Stroup worked together as  assistants at Adamsville.

Coach Woodmore has been the main assistant for the Cardinals during their outstanding success in the last few years. He was their defensive coordinator.

The head baseball coach of the Cardinals, it is unclear whether he will coach the Cardinals in the spring.  

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Congrats to Coach Woodmore as well as Scotts Hill. The Lions have done well with this hire. Woodmore comes from good stock here in Trousdale County and I'm sure the Scotts Hill community will soon find that out. 

I garuntee you that coach dr Clint should have hired that woodmore man at trousdale a few years ago instead of that gas man.  You think im joking but im not. 

22 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Great hire, wouldn't be surprised to see another TC guy head that way too. 

I think that's all but a done deal given the relationship the two have. 

20 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that coach dr Clint should have hired that woodmore man at trousdale a few years ago instead of that gas man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, word in the hollar is, it was his job for the taking. I'm sure if that was the case, he has very good reasons as to why he didn't accept. No love lost here though. I hope he has great success there. 

4 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I think that's all but a done deal given the relationship the two have. 

Roy, word in the hollar is, it was his job for the taking. I'm sure if that was the case, he has very good reasons as to why he didn't accept. No love lost here though. I hope he has great success there. 

Let me ask you a question. I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye that has a cousin that lives in Cookeville and his cousin has a step aunt that lives in Hartsville and she said that Waggoner man might go to a bigger school and that coach dr Clint other son was going to coach those boys.   Any truth to this mess? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

29 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye that has a cousin that lives in Cookeville and his cousin has a step aunt that lives in Hartsville and she said that Waggoner man might go to a bigger school and that coach dr Clint other son was going to coach those boys.   Any truth to this mess? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy you tell dat ronnie man's cousin's cousin's step aunt WOman dis her say mess aint nutting but a bunch of hog warsh, and we knows how to warsh sum hogs in dis part of da country. dr clint and mrs baxie trained wee satt cents he was in diapers and wee satt had those jackets tackling real gud this year. I also think dis waggoner man likes hartsville and wants wee waggoner to learn him sum jacket ball. i think dis mess is fake news. I tell you roy dillard, i aint joking.