All Region 6 5-A

private1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sistersdream

I love saying it and have said it before, but Austen Everson is the best ATHLETE in 6-5A. Playing every position on offense except for tight end (excluding O-line). This kid is good, hes awesome and once thse college coaches get a hold of him he will be great. I believe if he goes to a big school he will turn int a safety, because he also plays little D at times.

Sistersdream- Everyone knows Austen Everson is "Mr. Everything" and "Magic" and the best athlete in williamson county. Now why don't you try moving on to something more interesting. Or is that all you got? Austen, Austen, Austen!You and your buddy Loudermilk sound like a warpped broken record. Do you lick his boots every morning or what? Is there an Austen fan club that meets every morning at BHS? Maybe you can get a street named for him in Brentwood!What will you and LOUDermilk do when he graduates. Will he let you go to Furman with him? Maybe you could carry his books to class for him and wait outside the door till class is over.

You're pathetic!

[Edited by BigDogDaddy on 11-26-02 10:25A]

Guest sistersdream

Austen Pike is a hallway in the middle of BHS.

The Everson club actally doesn't meet before school, they meet at 3:10 in the gym lobby.

I would lick his boots, but he usually wears tennis shoes....

WITH ALL THESE FACT THERE IS ONLY 1 IMPORTANT ONE.....

BigDogDaddy is a little bitter that his team (Franklin) still isnt playing!!!!!!

HAHA! I'm sorry, bigdogdaddy and I understand your frustation, but sister got a good chuckle out of me. I would have gotten really mad if you had been me so way to keep your cool. Is it just me or is the hatred between the Williamson County schools really coming out recently? Ahh, wouldn't be good rivalries if there wasn't a little hate there.

However, as far as All Region goes, I agree with most of those Franklin kids you threw out there...Reffegee, Green, Otey, Nichols and Murray (with Solima and his arm next year, watch out for these two!), Andersen, Holland, DeFatta...all of those should at least be on the first or second team along with a few others I probally left out.

First off, I would like to ask BigDogDaddy what he is doing this Friday, if he wasn't busy I would like to invite him to come and WATCH Brentwood PLAY in the Semi-finals. Are you one of the idiots that wrote into the Tennessean about how nobody treats you Franklin people fairly. Oh, they were playing their music in between plays. Oh, they turned out the lights on purpose. Cry me a river. You know what, you are what gives Franklin a bad name. Franklin played their guts out and they show a lot of class doing it, and you are just taking away from the character of the school with all your trash talking. You know what, you got beat fair and square, twice. No, Franklin High School Football got beat not BigDogDaddy, so until you strap on the pads and and represent the Red and Black, don't run your mouth about Austen and Brentwood Football. That was last week let it go. It's not like we don't hear about Cody Green and Josh Reffuge everyday, so stink up your pride and let it go.

First off, I would like to ask BigDogDaddy what he is doing this Friday, if he wasn't busy I would like to invite him to come and WATCH Brentwood PLAY in the Semi-finals. Are you one of the idiots that wrote into the Tennessean about how nobody treats you Franklin people fairly. Oh, they were playing their music in between plays. Oh, they turned out the lights on purpose. Cry me a river. You know what, you are what gives Franklin a bad name. Franklin played their guts out and they show a lot of class doing it, and you are just taking away from the character of the school with all your trash talking. You know what, you got beat fair and square, twice. No, Franklin High School Football got beat not BigDogDaddy, so until you strap on the pads and and represent the Red and Black, don't run your mouth about Austen and Brentwood Football. That was last week let it go. It's not like we don't hear about Cody Green and Josh Reffuge everyday, so stink up your pride and let it go.