All Region 6 5-A

private1

First off, I would like to ask BigDogDaddy what he is doing this Friday, if he wasn't busy I would like to invite him to come and WATCH Brentwood PLAY in the Semi-finals. Are you one of the idiots that wrote into the Tennessean about how nobody treats you Franklin people fairly. Oh, they were playing their music in between plays. Oh, they turned out the lights on purpose. Cry me a river. You know what, you are what gives Franklin a bad name. Franklin played their guts out and they show a lot of class doing it, and you are just taking away from the character of the school with all your trash talking. You know what, you got beat fair and square, twice. No, Franklin High School Football got beat not BigDogDaddy, so until you strap on the pads and and represent the Red and Black, don't run your mouth about Austen and Brentwood Football. That was last week let it go. It's not like we don't hear about Cody Green and Josh Reffuge everyday, so stink up your pride and let it go.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not think people got the picture the first time you wrote your long message to franklin originaldeuce, there is no need to post something three times on the internet just to make sure people will read it, congrats to brentwood but maybe you guys should stop worrying about us franklin people and move on and start worrying about germantown becuase from what weve seen their gonna come and and smack you all in the face if you dont start getting focused about tomorrows game

I think you guys need to quit arguing about this. There is really no need for it. This is supposed to be about the All Region Team not how much Franklin hates Brentwood and how much Brentwood hates Franklin. So why dont yall talk about the All Region Team. Good luck to Brentwood against Germantown.

Guest sistersdream

HAVE FUN TONIGHT MAN!!!

I'll be in Germantown watching my team play, have fun not being able to watch yor tem for the first time in a while.

I'll be sure to report to you the bet player in Region 6-5A..."THE MAGIC MAGICIAN" Austen Everson

Earlier somewone wrote in Kyle Willis' name as kicker for Region 6-5A. No Way - he doesn't do Kick Offs because he doesn't have the leg. He missed far to many EP's and field goals to be all region. That and the fact that there are at least 2 better kickers in the region, the kid from Franklin - Campbell, and Clarksvilles Poepke.

Sistersdream- Chill out, Austen is a great ballplayer and everyone knows it. Bigdog is just pickin' at you and you're responding. He, like everybody else from Franklin, is tired of hearing about Everson from Loudermilk so he's gonna give you as much grief about it as possible. That is not to take away from Austen at all, it's just that you can get a little too much of a good thing, ya know. Anyways, if Bigdog is bothering you, just ignore him and his posts and lets just talk about All-Region in 6 5A.

Bigdogdaddy- Being how I know who this is and am not gonna be disrespectful, let's just let the whole "Austen" thing alone. We are all sick and tired of Loundermouth and his antics but the subject is just getting worn out. That, and I'm tired of seeing Franklin get ragged on by Sistersdream. We have Brentwood's respect as do they have ours, so let's just not talk bad about the other team. Just my thoughts and if you think I'm overstepping my bounds in saying this, please just tell me next time you see me. Have a good one Mr. C!

Guest sistersdream

I am not trying to rag on Franklin at all, I am simply responding to BigDogDaddys posts. But that is over and we can all leave that behind.

As for all region 6-5A, I believe that Franklin plaed Brentwood the closest and put up the best fight. Like I have said before, the Rebel team is a bunch of class acts, and I have myumost respect for them. It was just alittle friendly trash talk.

And as for the teams Brentwood has played, I think its a shame we had to play Franklin so early because I believe Franklin could have beaten most of th teams we have played as well. A Frankin-Brentwood matchup later on in the playoffs would have been SWEET.

First of all you are regarding defatta as a kicker when what you are talking about is his punts. a kicker and a punter are two totally different things from a special teams aspect in football. you would be correct when stating that defatta is a great punter and helped the team out with pinning the other teams deep in their own teritory but as one of the few that kept stats for kickers this year for franklin, campbell was the kicker and defatta was the punter who did extra points. all region kicker should be campbell, and all region punter should be defatta as both kickers should have bright futures ahead of them if they keep things the way they are going for them.

as for all of this brentwood/franklin non-sense take it to another thread. they are both respectable football teams and both had great football seasons, its jut too bad that they had to meet in the quarter-finals as everyone can see this would have made for an excellent championship game. it wast too bad to see one of the two teams go out so early, as i would say the same if franklin had defeated brentwood

Guest frustratedjock

No doubt Defatta is a great punter. he is even a decent Place Kicker. But the other sophomore at Franklin is a better Place Kicker. Leg strength is about equal, but accuracy is where the differance comes in and seperates the two. I was in the stands at the Brentwood SemiFinal and watched both warm up. Campbell consistantly placed his through the uprights, including one from 50 and one from 55. Defatta tended to pull his left. Defatta was given a chance to earn the position, but Campbell performed better, just as Campbell was given the chance to earn the punting job, but Defatta performed better. Any suggestion differently, can not be based on fact, only on personal likes and dislikes. Any other suggestion would insinuate that the caching staff lacks the objectivenss to make sound coaching decisions. From other coaching decisions I saw during the year, I find it hard to believe a suggestion of anything else than what was earned, has any merit. You insult Coach Johnson and his staff with what you suggest in your last post.

Franklin is fortunate to have both, for next year and also in '04. :confused: